LIFE MEMBER
Apr 29, 2014
Chatteris Cambridgeshire
Funster No
MH
Chausson Titanium 640
Exp
four years
Same problem here waiting for hospital appointment before we travel,getting fed up looking at the the freezing fog day after day.Looking at the end of February at the earliest

Bob and Ibby

Free Member
Sep 29, 2016
Torre Del Mar Andelucia
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Esprit I7870
Exp
Since 2014
We are also considering going to Morocco late Jan early Feb
We missed crossing on 24th with Terry due illness a a crook motor on the van
Happy to travel with you guys
Cheers
Bob and Ibby

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 19, 2015
Windermere
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
15 years
Hi Bob and Ibby,
We are in Estapona, great parking beyond Marina, and ready to cross from Algaciras any time soon after filling with LPG on the way (San Roque). TerryL advises against weekends. Hope to see you in Algeciras maybe tomorrow?

Bob and Ibby

Free Member
Sep 29, 2016
Torre Del Mar Andelucia
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Esprit I7870
Exp
Since 2014
Hi Millie'n us
Cant do that soon as tomorrow ...getting a new circuit board fitted to the engine this week sometime...hope to cross later this week if all goes to plan.we are in Torremelinos wild camping on the waterfront along with about 25 other vans
We are only 2 hour away from Algeciras so will get there as soon as we can
Missed going over with Terryl on the 34th due to this electrical fault

Graham and Jane

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 3, 2014
Grangemouth
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
Since 2007
Sorry about breakdown Bob. We are still following the coast currently at El Campello for a few days. Love to Ibby

Bob and Ibby

Free Member
Sep 29, 2016
Torre Del Mar Andelucia
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Esprit I7870
Exp
Since 2014
Thanks for that....we are on the waterfront at Torremelinos (12 nights now) rough camping with a couple from East Kilbride who have been full time for 17 years.....they are a wealth of knowledge
Will be up and running this week
Weather is now in the short trouser territory
Safe travels
Bob and Ibby

makems

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 23, 2011
Ingleby Barwick,,Teesside
Funster No
MH
Sadly had to give up
Exp
2010-2017
I hate to ask this, but is it safe travel there, I only ask because I just missed Tunisia by about 4 weeks and its made me very wary
Have a look at the Morocco 2017 thread where everyone currently there is posting and seem to be having great fun.
We have been for the last five years and i can say that we have never felt safer, you are far less likely to be robbed than in Spain or elsewhere in Europe.
As for terrorism, most recent atrocities have been in mainland Europe. Has that put you off going to France, Germany etc?

Feb 9, 2008
Corby, Northants
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Since 2007
Thanks for that....we are on the waterfront at Torremelinos (12 nights now) rough camping with a couple from East Kilbride who have been full time for 17 years.....they are a wealth of knowledge
Will be up and running this week
Weather is now in the short trouser territory
Safe travels
Bob and Ibby
High, do you have co-ords for here. Will be down this way in a few weeks and sounds like a decent place to stop for a few days. How do you dispose of your black waste ?

Feb 9, 2008
Corby, Northants
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Since 2007
Hi Bob and Ibby,
We are in Estapona, great parking beyond Marina, and ready to cross from Algaciras any time soon after filling with LPG on the way (San Roque). TerryL advises against weekends. Hope to see you in Algeciras maybe tomorrow?
Is this the waste land on the east end of the marina ? I note there is a No campervan sign at the entrance to the area, hence my query.

Kaz B

Free Member
Jul 23, 2017
Ashby de la zouch
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Hi we are considering Morocco in January , as we have not been before we would like to travel with others. Please keep us updated with any plans.

TerryL

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 5, 2010
North East
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
@Kaz B Go to the "Morocco 2018" thread, there's a list building up there.

River gypsys

Free Member
Jun 25, 2017
Ely
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2012
Hi all, we're hoping to go to morocco in January 2018 , we've never been before and are a bit nervous to go on our own, anyone else going? Or any tips ??

River gypsys

Free Member
Jun 25, 2017
Ely
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2012
Hi Terry L can't seem to find the morocco2018 list, it's probably me I'm useless on computers

Rod-naomi

Free Member
Aug 20, 2017
Spain
Funster No
MH
Bailey autograph
Exp
Since 2013
We went for the first time last year. We went mid December and did 10 weeks. Loved it. We went with @Sparkly and they took us to some wonderful places. Took Jane a couple of weeks to get used to it but definitely going back. Perhaps winter 2017. Keep eyes on posts as there is sure to be groups crossing. Ps we had 10 weeks of wall to wall sunshine. Only rained on the day we left.

Graham and Jane

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 3, 2014
Grangemouth
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
Since 2007
Could everyone hoping to travel around 7 Jan please pm me as I have been given a price of 180e for funsters crossing with us. to get funster discount I will need your real name (as on passport), and also reg of motorhome.
PLEASE NOTE : The discount can only be given to fully paid up members. Please confirm by 30.12.17

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back