Free Member
Jul 26, 2012
scotland
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
since 1995
After a six week tour of Morocco earlier this year I finally got around to posting a video of the trip. I uploaded a little section to youtube, and I'll post the rest sooner or later, haha.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7kHw7Acdv8&feature=plcp"]Morocco video[/ame]

Last edited:

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
salamalikum .mieswein photos
i can smell it taste it and feel it . thought i was in my truck as you drove along . great trip you had , its like going home for me . there is another thread on here all about maroc but we love to see new trips going on .
might see you on the road one day . bizlemha .

OP
OP
M

martyboy

Free Member
Jul 26, 2012
scotland
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
since 1995
We had a really good time there,we both loved the country and the people, although the more touristy areas did suffer from the old hard sell hassles, but we soon developed a thick skin. We can't wait to go back and I'd love to bump into you (not litrerally) on the road and have a chat about that rig you've got there,is it a fith wheel semi trailer ?

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
If only Jim, Master of the Universe, Keeper of The Faith, Slayer of Dark Sides had the courage to make Hot 2013, The Moroccan Job.

I wonder how many would sign up ?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
hi yes it knows its own way around maroc now .
know all those places on the film .
not going this winter going to spend more time catching up on old places in spain .but have been most years since 98 .and on and off from 76 before that. had tagine for tea tonight .

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
some near fort bou jeriff and one just north of sit ifnni on the beach .

Attachments

• P2060236.jpg
    P2060236.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 18
  • P2050224.jpg
    P2050224.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 16
  • P2050225.jpg
    P2050225.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 17
  • P2120336.jpg
    P2120336.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 20

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
i,m sure a good tour could be arranged for another year . have to be prepared for a bumpy ride if i,m in front . you say what you want desert or coastal. or even the mountains .
hardly anywhere un touched if you want a real adventure . possibly even a few rukkas with the gandarmes as well thrown in ha ha .
have to be next year . december till march .

OP
OP
M

martyboy

Free Member
Jul 26, 2012
scotland
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
since 1995
full movie upload

Here's the full movie, unfortunately it's in three parts due to time limits of youtube. Watch in HD if you computer's up to it.....Cheers, marty

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdAuKMlj22w&feature=plcp"]PART 1[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jGVWIfwhq4&feature=plcp"]PART 2[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmEm5Dt4lnM&feature=plcp"]PART 3[/ame]

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
nice one . thought i was in the cab travelling with you.
must have fallen asleep and missed a few places . hee hee .
but never mind next time you can fill in the gaps .
volubis is great fantastic place . we go out from there turn left and not far away on the right is a font and parking . stop there and enjoy the vehicles stopping and filling with water or washing clothes . buses trucks ,locals . all friendly .
catch you on the road . great film .cheers alan.

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Great vids. Dont know yet what we are doing this winter, its either Morocco again or the States. I know there are a few funsters going over for the first time and some maybes. Great place and the weather is perfect for me in the winter.

OP
OP
M

martyboy

Free Member
Jul 26, 2012
scotland
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
since 1995
videos

vwalan you did'nt fall asleep, I just never filmed as much as I should've haha. I tend to be a bit lazy about things like that, I allways start with the best of intentions but never quite get there haha. Thanks for the comments all, and Im glad you liked the vids.

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
i know . you did a good job . would take hours to show it all . hate to think how many pics i have here . plus lots not on the computer.
everyone as their idea of how to travel . no rights no wrongs . i like to stay as tight to the sea on the way down ,then drift inland on the way up .very often zig zagging to the sea and the desert. its all so nice. i also like doing the tracks through the mountains as well.
every time we go we do it different . but just love the different scenery . sea in the morning mountains at dinner sand as far as the eyes can see at night .amazing . could also take three weeks if you take the zig n zag . inshallah.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back