Morocco Tour List on RVF (1 Viewer)

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
I've posted this on another thread but just in case it's missed .

Can those who first expressed an interest please go to the Morocco Tour List thread on RVF and post your intentions ..
If you are not going please let us know ASAP.

Many Thanks

Jim

Hi Jim
Any chance this can be made sticky until all have responded ?

Cheers

Pammy

Funster
Aug 3, 2007
Mansfield
Funster No
MH
AUTOTRAIL CHEYENNE
Exp
3 years
I've posted this on another thread but just in case it's missed .

Can those who first expressed an interest please go to the Morocco Tour List thread on RVF and post your intentions ..
If you are not going please let us know ASAP.

Many Thanks

Jim

Hi Jim
Any chance this can be made sticky until all have responded ?

Cheers

bump

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Pammy

Funster
Aug 3, 2007
Mansfield
Funster No
MH
AUTOTRAIL CHEYENNE
Exp
3 years
Hi all

Perhaps we should mention that 2 members have pulled out so there are 2 places available.

Roll up, roll up, get your place:shout:

Pam

R

RockieRV

Deleted User
I believe there is still one place left if anyone is interested........

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Come on Sharon you know you want to, Ben can be schooled by Jim and Jan with Chaz
I will even let you cook me some Camel thighs:ROFLMAO:
Geo

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

R

RockieRV

Deleted User
Come on Sharon you know you want to, Ben can be schooled by Jim and Jan with Chaz
I will even let you cook me some Camel thighs:ROFLMAO:
Geo

I didn't have any camel thigh recipes, so got rather excited when I saw this recipe idea:

The quotations from the past

Brother Jacopo d'Acqui, who was the first biographer of Marco Polo and contemporary to him, describes the astounding pistachio dishes tasted by the young Venetian traveler during his marvelous travel towards the distant China.
«Reports of young camel's thighs stuffed with duck, stuffed again with minced pork meat, pistachios, raisins, pine-seeds and spices.
Of a soft and trembling cream, called balesh, made with flour, whipped cream and honey, delicately seasoned with pistachio oil or with a precious pastry of Sheriye, which is a kind of pasta like our fettuccine, but cooked in cream with pistachios and very, very small bits of gold and silver, so thin that had to be eaten with the rest of the sweet.
In some areas of Sicily it was appreciated an infusion of the fresh bark of the tree, and it was believed that the resin of the trunk could cure the inguinal hernia, but only if used during the recitations of appropriated magic formulas».

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
My favorite nuts and not a Fish in sight, you'll do for me:roflmto:
Geo

Pammy

Funster
Aug 3, 2007
Mansfield
Funster No
MH
AUTOTRAIL CHEYENNE
Exp
3 years
Hi everyone, just picked up this thread from RV fulltiming. Thought I would just bring it to your attention, particularly the ones that still intend on going.

Hi All........

Just back from another Moroccan tour and around for 10 days, if there are any questions.....[although the office is manned....Debbie....while I am away!]

Status at the moment is that 5 persons/RV's have confirmed booking on tour with deposit [the only way we can hold a place]. 7 have shown strong interest with around 18 persons in reciept of details. We have yet to start refering RV owners who are asking about Morocco to the RVF tour......

We will have to close tour places when the max number [10] is reached. This means that there will be a time when we have to turn down those wishing to go........ .

Ray

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back