Morocco First Timers (1 Viewer)

nickbancroft

Free Member
Jan 25, 2020
Funster No
MH
Fiar Ducato Kontiki
Exp
We are looking to try Morocco in Feb for 3/4 weeks, it looks spectacular. I was hoping to gain some advice around the insurance. We are with Caravan Guard /RSA, if they wont covert the insurance what options are available.

Any other tips on must see places and avoids would be warmly welcomed.

Thanks

Nick and Sev

Oct 6, 2016
norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
We are looking to try Morocco in Feb for 3/4 weeks, it looks spectacular. I was hoping to gain some advice around the insurance. We are with Caravan Guard /RSA, if they wont covert the insurance what options are available.

Any other tips on must see places and avoids would be warmly welcomed.

Thanks

Nick and Sev
Hi Nick and Sev,
We're hoping to visit Morocco end of this year for a couple of months, we haven't been before so have started to do a lot of research.
Surprised you haven't had a reply to your post but re your insurance query,,, if you look down the various headings under Morocco 2020, you'll see one for insurance.
I'm sure you're aware of that by now but thought I'd give ya a heads up and say hello just in case.
Best regards James and Angie.

(We're in Sanluca de Barrameda, Southern Spain,,, weather has been blisful last five weeks!)
????

Nov 13, 2012
Somerset
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since 2000
When we went in 2013 we had safeguard insurance with green card and took out ADAC recovery Getting through customs in Morocco takes quite a bit of time if you speak French it helps.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back