Corby, Northants
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Since 2007
PhilandMena submitted a new Showcase Item:

Broken Link Removed

During our stay in Tafroute we were approached by one of the local 4x4 guides and offered a tour of the local area.
We turned this down immediately because we simply did not know what was involved and if the cost was more or less than others had paid.
Fortunately, a Funster came to our rescue on the forum and advised us not to miss this opportunity to see some stunning gorges and amazing vistas and so over the next few days I manged to get his price down and more detail about the area we would be covering. In essence, the blue rocks, the old Berber village and the Gorges d'Ait-Mansour.
Our trip lasted for around 6 hours and included a Moroccan lunch which we all enjoyed.
Was the trip worth the money we paid - YES
Are we glad we done it - YES
Would I recommend it to others - YES
Morocco has some stunning vistas and this was our first insight into it's beauty.
I wonder if someone will now pop up and challenge this post LOL.

Broken Link Removed

TerryL

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 5, 2010
North East
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
:devil::devil::devil:Ah yes, but what you haven't said is that you spent several days haggling him down until his children starved, his truck was repossessed and he was last seen begging in the market at Tafraoute...............!:p:p:p

Great photos though (as always). Thinking of nominating you for the official MotorhomeFun photographer!:clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back