Free Member
Oct 2, 2011
Widnes,Cheshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 years
Morning all you fellow motorhomers,'sat down here in dry and bright Norwich,waiting to load.I will be goin up into the Lake district in a week and half.got to go.:thumb:All the best,the bandit

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Oo I love the Lakes, not been for a few years now, and in all my years of motorhome ownership we've never been there in a motorhome. Must change that - Its on the list:thumb:

Have Fun:Smile:

OP
OP
bandit

bandit

Free Member
Oct 2, 2011
Widnes,Cheshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 years
The Lakes

Morning Jim,I only live 30mls from Windermere,We stay on the Stavelly site,between Kendal and windermere,Drop the car of the trlr,and head round the back of the lakes vai the ferry.Even living so close there is allways something diferent to see,.:thumb:all the best THE BANDIT:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
ah the lakes, all that water, all that rain, hee hee
Enjoy your trip we plan to visit some time this year when we run out of sunshine in Devon. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Have a good trip.

Jul 29, 2011
Urmston, Manchester
Funster No
MH
Former owner.
Exp
June 2012
Going uo to the lakes tomorrow for 2 nights, staying at Parkcliffe on the road between Newby Bridge and Bowness, loverly site we used to have a static there.:Smile:
Then going to our lodge in Bowness on Friday for a night so we can visit our fav restaurant Rastellis opsite the cinema in Bowness.
Looking forward to it as it will bwe our first trip in the motorhome.::bigsmile:

Apr 19, 2008
Kent coast Hythe
Funster No
MH
Rapido fiat based
Exp
brought first van 16 yrs ago
The lakes

talking about the lakes my son has just conquered 3 peaks challenge, bless him. Now im thinking of taking wife up top of Scafell. any quick routes up from where i can camp with motorhome.

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
good morning

good morning all:thumb:
regards brian jo and josh

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back