Morelo's factory and service centre (1 Viewer)

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Wow the site has got even bigger with the opening of the new service centre,

61819813_2038729626236618_228790524151070720_o.jpg

The picture above is from Morelo's FB page and is obviously just recently taken while the Himmelfahrt event is taking place so most of these vans are customers not stock;)

The right foreground in the picture is the factory showroom with the production facility behind it and running away to the back of the photo, the bit that says "service centre" is, yes you guessed it the new service centre, last time we were there less than a year ago this was just footings. Just to the left of the gate as you go in is the motorhome service point with drive in black/grey tank dumping and water fill, they did have a Stellplatz just past the dump point on the left but I guess that must have moved now.

Worth a visit if anybody is passing that way.

Martin

OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Amazing, can you post the link where you got this please Martin. Tell you later why!
Michael
Hi Michael

It's just in Photos on their Facebook page,

Martin

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

sallylillian

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 29, 2011
Falmouth, Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Palace Liner 90LO
Exp
See if you can see mine. It has white mirror housings and one of the solar panels is transverse at the front of the roof. We are there Monday to check it over!

OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Hi Michael

At a guess it will be parked over at ADAC as last year they moved all the customers new vans out of the way.

Either that or it’s in the showroom with a 1000 people opening and closing doors and cupboards:LOL:

Martin

sallylillian

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 29, 2011
Falmouth, Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Palace Liner 90LO
Exp
Hi Michael

At a guess it will be parked over at ADAC as last year they moved all the customers new vans out of the way.

Either that or it’s in the showroom with a 1000 people opening and closing doors and cupboards:LOL:

Martin
Your a real Pal Martin, it's been at the MB truck dealership for 10 days or more, some issue with the speedo which I shall find out tomorrow when we get to see it before its shipped to the dealer. Although the way things have gone I will believe it when I actually drive it away from the dealer! We have been on the Rhein for 10 days with 3 possible come see's and as we are on a nice full service pitch at Rudesheim only 140 miles from the factory we decided to just sit it out here, 31c today! Then once we have Monday sorted we shall follow your suggestions as we cook our heels until the end of the week for the dealer to be ready to hand over. Indeed might not be until the following week. But we shall get a clearer picture tomorrow.

OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Your a real Pal Martin, it's been at the MB truck dealership for 10 days or more, some issue with the speedo which I shall find out tomorrow when we get to see it before its shipped to the dealer. Although the way things have gone I will believe it when I actually drive it away from the dealer! We have been on the Rhein for 10 days with 3 possible come see's and as we are on a nice full service pitch at Rudesheim only 140 miles from the factory we decided to just sit it out here, 31c today! Then once we have Monday sorted we shall follow your suggestions as we cook our heels until the end of the week for the dealer to be ready to hand over. Indeed might not be until the following week. But we shall get a clearer picture tomorrow.
Fingers crossed then(y)

Martin

OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
I am told that the parking area top left is now the Stellplatz, plenty of space.

Martin

Jun 30, 2011
Barnard Castle, UK
Funster No
MH
Concorde Concerto
Exp
Since 2007

Exciting times then Michael, good luck with it, hope its all ready and raring to go when you get there.

sallylillian

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 29, 2011
Falmouth, Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Palace Liner 90LO
Exp
Exciting times then Michael, good luck with it, hope its all ready and raring to go when you get there.
Thanks Paul, personally I think that the factory is out of control due to the order levels. They are apparently on target for just over 400 this year. There is talk of them expecting 100-120 orders for the 2020 Loft over the next weeks after the just revealed prototype to dealers. How true I don't know. This is countered by my Dealers 4-5 stock Morelos going back to Nov 18 (for at least one) have had their prices slashed by 12+% and that's on Mobile.de public starting offer!
A 12 metre Centurian just rolled in with an aging rocker couple, 2 large equally shiny Harleys reversed out of the garage! Nice looking truck but they have 2 pitches and a separate tent for their hanging wardrobe! It looks stunning but reminds me why I sold my 12 metre 20 ton 8 wheel yankee. It is just not a touring vehicle.
2019-06-02 14.52.52.jpg
2019-06-02 14.52.52.jpg

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back