Mar 15, 2017
Berkshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer B ML T-780
Exp
Since 2017
Loving that reply :ROFLMAO:
I shall be at the mercy of many at the NEC next month. You will be amazed how many people will make a beeline to the Van Bitz stand to tell me what I don't need and why I am an idiot for having:- (Delete as applicable)
Sat Nav
Satellite TV
Inverter
Lithium Batteries
Generator
Solar Panels
Tracking
Motorhome alarm
Reversing camera
Side view cameras
Slide outs
Leveling jacks

My colleagues do try to shield me a bit and deflect a large number of pointless arguments by clocking the attire and manner, typically Gravy dribbles down the front of their Hofmeister sweat shirt, gravy dribbles despite it being only 10am, so not a fresh stain, having a pungent whiff of "damp" with a souciant of body odour about them, and normally their opening gambit is, "Right which one of you lot is Eddie" as their tongue wrestles with the errant false teeth that presumably once fitted superbly, just not the current user!

Oh we run the gauntlet to offer toys! we really do![/QUOTE]

OP
OP
OurMoreloLife
Mar 15, 2017
Berkshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer B ML T-780
Exp
Since 2017
Just connected up my new Lenovo 22inch monitor to the Firestick, connected to all the test WiFi mifi for the new van, and wow the Firestick is just what I needed. Downloaded the Plex client and signed in to all the streaming accounts and it is ideal, all for £200. Just need a Vesa 100 locking swivel mount.

This these guys, we use them at work and so do Morelo
https://www.novus-uk.co.uk/

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back