Berkshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer B ML T-780
Exp
Since 2017
Might be worth a watch,

Martin

I have to say that outside of the one you saw was nice but the one in the video is just yuk! It looks like someone went to the US for the styling.
The dishwasher too, it looks unfinished.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jun 10, 2010
Shrewsbury (sometimes)
Funster No
MH
N&B Clou Liner MAN
Exp
I have to say that outside of the one you saw was nice but the one in the video is just yuk! It looks like someone went to the US for the styling.
The dishwasher too, it looks unfinished.

There are a lot of posh Motorhomes here but the majority of the really big Liners are not often seen in the mountains at Tafraoute. They tend to jump on the peage at Tangiers and head for Agadir region.

The Vas is a lovely styled machine but very 'Italian'. IMO hes a brave guy to bring it here, I wonder how well that door will work after a dose of Moroccan Dust.

You do have to be careful with your mirrors on the other roads, its very easy to lose one has at least 2 have found out this year - 1 newbie and 1 old hand.

The best setup I ve seen (on a Vario naturally) is where they have a coach mirror on the kerbside and a close mirror on the Drivers side.

Jon

Theonlysue

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 14, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
As Executive 50th an
Exp
Not long enough!
Stick with the.mh you have and rent your property out through a good managing agent. Try it for a year then make some decisions.

Mar 15, 2017
Berkshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer B ML T-780
Exp
Since 2017
Wow! February and 18 degrees here today (in Berkshire). Makes me want to get away in the bus but I don't have any holiday left :(

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jun 10, 2010
Shrewsbury (sometimes)
Funster No
MH
N&B Clou Liner MAN
Exp
Anyone for another only in Maroc Mh Pic?
azrou phoenix.jpg

Man Chassis, 12 metres long, beautiful thing but mad big, he showed me the garage where he can get a Peugeot 108 in and still get his bikes behind it. He s been out since November and down as far as Layounne - a long long way.

This is in the mountains at Azrou btw, note the different scenery. lots of pine forests wild monkeys etc.

Jun 10, 2010
Shrewsbury (sometimes)
Funster No
MH
N&B Clou Liner MAN
Exp
Many thanks for the pics, so cool and sooooo jealous of the weather there. How hot is it generally?

It really depends where you are and when, you need to get well past casablanca before it gets warmer - probably Safi is low twenties and sidi ifni upper twenties, there is usually a pleasant breeze on the coast.

Inland it tends to be hotter in the day but can be quite cool at night like single figures.

here in Azrou which is north and mountainous its 18c now but could go to 2c overnight and there is actually snow forecast for tomorrow night and some rain in Fes where it always seems to bloody rain!

Why not have a breeze through the Morocco forums and see what they re saying. Ive been putting the big mh pics on here because those guys aren't that interested in them and get grumpy when you soak up their MT data too much.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back