LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
The only element of the Morelo construction process that gave me cause for concern was the foil self adhesive tape they apply along the top edge join, even though it is then covered with a metal cap. However I was told that this stuff is used in all sorts of aggressive scenarios, guttering for example, so I stopped worrying that my new van was essentially held together by a Sellotape variant!
I believe Concorde do something very similar Michael.

Martin

Mar 15, 2017
Berkshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer B ML T-780
Exp
Since 2017
Glad you put that right, I had thought you were so far up their rear end with that moniker that your undying recommendations must have been purchased. I stand corrected and apologies for my thoughts!

Apologies, as I too had exactly the same thoughts.

What made me think that was I thought I had seen the exact same post elsewhere; maybe TrustPilot or another review site somewhere

Last edited:
Mar 15, 2017
Berkshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer B ML T-780
Exp
Since 2017
I stopped worrying that my new van was essentially held together by a Sellotape variant!

Why? You still need to worry, just not so much :ROFLMAO:

I found a roll of this stuff discarded on a construction site once; I think the air-con ducting guys had chucked it so of course, to protect the environment, I picked it up.
It's amazing stuff! It's like a roll of metal but flexible and sticks like the proverbial ....

Water ingress is something I never even think about. So much so, I forgot to have my habitation rip-off carried out after the first 12 months! That reminds me.....

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back