LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
For anybody interested next year 2020 MORELO celebrate 10 years of manufacturing, yes I know it's not very long (y) but it is a significant milestone for a young company and they want to celebrate with as many visitors as possible, I did hear that they wanted 1000 vans there all vans makes and models are invited and you can book a place here, https://www.morelo-reisemobile.de/en/events/morelo-open

There is no charge, but the showroom is open and they are pretty adept at lightening your wallet for the journey home, there will be on-site catering and a bar, factory tours and test drives are bookable.

Martin

10 years MORELO! As every year, MORELO invites you to the Upper Franconian town of Schlüsselfeld to spend four beautiful days with you in a familiar atmosphere, where it's all about motorhomes. Of course, celebrating is also part of such a family reunion. Motorhome drivers of all brands are cordially invited to the MORELO OPEN. Look forward to an unforgettable jubilee program!
WELCOME HOME at MORELO.

OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
I should have included in the above post that Concorde and PhoeniX motorhomes who are both only about 5 miles up the road will also be having their open weekend and visitors are welcome to attend both of these events as well BUT you will need a Concorde to park at the Concorde factory and PhoeniX are so limited for space that it's just a few German owners who get it in, on previous years there has a been a shuttle bus running between the two sites during the day.

Martin

sallylillian

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 29, 2011
Falmouth, Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Palace Liner 90LO
Exp
Unfortunately Martin our plans have us still in Greece at the beginning of June, although we will be heading back home via the Schlüsselfeld factory for our water ingress check and any remaining warranty stuff, however not until late June.
As a result of my membership of a German forum I have made quite a few connections with other European but mainly German Morelo owners, as well as other Liner mark owners, many of whom have a command of English. It would have been good to meet some of them in person, as I have only met one so far whilst in Portugal in September and we covered some useful mutual experiences. Often one feels like the only one with an issue and to find that it is viral takes the loneliness of the situation out of the equation. But I am sure I can rely on you for a detailed running commentary of the event(s). ;)
Michael

OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
This is just a little taster from a couple of years ago,

6AA8C3D3-7FC1-4FF4-8F42-41A22224CA9C.jpeg

Yes it was a grey day in May,

64CC8171-9444-4BC9-A997-C9E56C37C109.jpeg

Park up amongst the "big boys"

E251CA15-8614-4A62-8EFB-61D3DF1D1ADB.jpeg

Vans on show at Concorde,

C3A63964-42C6-44BF-8E5A-D27C258290BB.jpeg

This AGM was working quite well Lenny HB at holding the tent down anyway as it's 6v they have another at the other end ;)

4AC745BD-EB20-4C38-9484-85585E9843C6.jpeg

A few traders on site, this one is Meier showing their chassis prep at MORELO, the big lump in the foreground is a Telma retarder,

D3651B3F-75B4-4D43-896B-3D73F3ABF21D.jpeg

PhoeniX rear lounge,

563C9C99-1F65-40EB-A9C3-8E4B79A7EB6B.jpeg

A bit of entertainment after the speeches which went right over our heads,

FA2F1BD8-1502-492F-AD4D-FA2146673F4C.jpeg

And something to keep you going possibly not Robert Clark "haute cuisine" but good wholesome food at a good price and all onsite.

Martin

Last edited:
OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Unfortunately Martin our plans have us still in Greece at the beginning of June, although we will be heading back home via the Schlüsselfeld factory for our water ingress check and any remaining warranty stuff, however not until late June.
As a result of my membership of a German forum I have made quite a few connections with other European but mainly German Morelo owners, as well as other Liner mark owners, many of whom have a command of English. It would have been good to meet some of them in person, as I have only met one so far whilst in Portugal in September and we covered some useful mutual experiences. Often one feels like the only one with an issue and to find that it is viral takes the loneliness of the situation out of the equation. But I am sure I can rely on you for a detailed running commentary of the event(s). ;)
Michael
Yes it would have been good to meet up out there Michael but I am sure we can put together a little group of Brits as I know some have booked into Morelo and a few are going to Concorde, the trouble with these homes with wheels is that they keep taking us all to different places(y)

Martin

OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Only 10 years, which explains why I did not come across even the Morelo name when I was looking for a MH 10+ years ago.

I know somebody who has ordered one but I am sworn to secrecy at the moment.

Geoff

So do I but I must have signed the same secrecy agreement (y) actually I know of at least three on order.

Martin

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back