LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
That’s what I thought but then didn’t someone post saying he imported a second hand van recently(This year)and didn’t pay any VAT?
A couple of people have imported new vans this year, not aware of any second hand ones being imported.

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
You mean you dont already have one?
I thought they came free with the Quest pop-up shelter and disposable barbecue package option?
Don't be silly nothing comes free with a Morelo have a stiff drink then have a look at the options list.

As the Morelo sales manager said to us "of course being German everything is extra".

sallylillian

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 29, 2011
Falmouth, Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Palace Liner 90LO
Exp
Don't be silly nothing comes free with a Morelo have a stiff drink then have a look at the options list.

As the Morelo sales manager said to us "of course being German everything is extra".
I can hear Andreas saying that with his twang and Californian teeth glinting smile!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
You have to meet him, he is a one off and speaks 7 languages! I actually get along with him quite well, many don't because he can appear insincere.
He’s a nice guy and great salesman, we turned up at the factory on the tandem many years ago but they were closed and getting ready for Düsseldorf show, Andreas came outside and introduced himself went in and got some keys and proceeded to show a couple of sweaty English cyclists their nice new vans, no pre judgement 😏 5 years later we bought one but he still remembers us as the couple on the tandem.

Apr 13, 2019
Nottinghamshire
Funster No
MH
Ci Coachbuilt
Exp
Since September 2018
He’s a nice guy and great salesman, we turned up at the factory on the tandem many years ago but they were closed and getting ready for Düsseldorf show, Andreas came outside and introduced himself went in and got some keys and proceeded to show a couple of sweaty English cyclists their nice new vans, no pre judgement 😏 5 years later we bought one but he still remembers us as the couple on the tandem.
That is genuinely nice.👍

Jun 30, 2011
Barnard Castle, UK
Funster No
MH
Concorde Concerto
Exp
Since 2007
A couple of people have imported new vans this year, not aware of any second hand ones being imported.
Yes I remember seeing the post I can’t find it now I’m sure he said he didn’t pay any vat on a second hand van he’d just imported

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Not surprising he remembers you, you have bent his ear at Caravan Salon every year since then. :rofl:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back