Free Member
Oct 9, 2019
Murcia, Spain
Funster No
MH
Knaus Boxlife LHD
Exp
Since 2001
We can see the Sierra Espuna mountain range from our conservatory window and it looks very similar with snow on the top. It is very cold, bought more pellets for the stove today as we light it about 8 am and don’t turn it off until about 11pm when we go to bed. It is forecast to go as low as minus five degrees in the north west of the Murcia region most nights this week.

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
We can see the Sierra Espuna mountain range from our conservatory window and it looks very similar with snow on the top. It is very cold, bought more pellets for the stove today as we light it about 8 am and don’t turn it off until about 11pm when we go to bed. It is forecast to go as low as minus five degrees in the north west of the Murcia region most nights this week.
And didn't the UK Government stop the heating allowance for Ex Pats because it's not cold in Spain in the winter?BUSBY.

In a Pickle

Free Member
Oct 9, 2019
Murcia, Spain
Funster No
MH
Knaus Boxlife LHD
Exp
Since 2001
And didn't the UK Government stop the heating allowance for Ex Pats because it's not cold in Spain in the winter?BUSBY.
Yes they did stop it and I know some people who it would really help to have this. They’ve spent all their working life in the UK and paid into the system all their lives so it does seem unfair. I think many think that it’s hot with wall to wall sunshine all year but that’s far from the truth!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Kozikot

Free Member
Nov 8, 2020
Funster No
MH
Benimar Mileo 282
Exp
Newbie ish...
All gone Now, as Sun has reappeared...

Sep 1, 2018
Strathaven
Funster No
MH
Pilote G741
Exp
Since 2018
Yes they did stop it and I know some people who it would really help to have this. They’ve spent all their working life in the UK and paid into the system all their lives so it does seem unfair. I think many think that it’s hot with wall to wall sunshine all year but that’s far from the truth!
Could be worse
if your Australian & want to live abroad your state pension doesn’t go with you

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Stop it ... not having our winter trip to Spain for some nice sitting out in the sunshine has only been made bearable because you lot are getting snow! :giggle:

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
No snow here in Javea, but they had some just round the corner in Moraira. 😲

So after 5 days of almost continuous rain and sitting around eating and drinking, the :sun: has returned and it's been like a Chinese laundry, 😉 2 loads washed hung out and put away. 😁

20210112_114343.jpg

Been up the townhall renewed the pardon ready to change to TIE cards, been shopping so tomorrow back to leisurely activities. 👍 😎 Bob.

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
What did you do wrong to need a pardon, Bob? :LOL::LOL::LOL:
We are changing our green residency to the TIE, and as it such a job getting appointments at alicante, we thought we would renew the pardon as it's free and make sure everything is in order, 😉 we don't want a wasted journey . 😁 Bob.

Jun 23, 2011
Pedreguer, Spain
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
Since 2011
We are changing our green residency to the TIE, and as it such a job getting appointments at alicante, we thought we would renew the pardon as it's free and make sure everything is in order, 😉 we don't want a wasted journey . 😁 Bob.
I was just being silly, Bob, as you´d written pardon rather than padron - I thought you´d just made a typo :LOL:.
We´ve just renewed our padron, and will start the process of applying for a TIE to replace our small green residency card. Are you doing it yourself or through a gestor?

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
I was just being silly, Bob, as you´d written pardon rather than padron - I thought you´d just made a typo :LOL:.
We´ve just renewed our padron, and will start the process of applying for a TIE to replace our small green residency card. Are you doing it yourself or through a gestor?

Spell checker often catches me out. 😁 Yes doing it ourselves. 👍 Bob.

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138

jumartoo

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 19, 2015
Alhama de Murcia, Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Since 1994

Spell checker often catches me out. 😁 Yes doing it ourselves. 👍 Bob.

Quite right. They are easy to do yourselves and for €12 each it saves a lot of money to a "fixer" 👍

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back