Mopeka TankCheck - Bluetooth Gas Level Check (1 Viewer)

ceejayt

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 12, 2015
Stamford Bridge - Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
RS Elysian A Class
Exp
Since 2004
Looks a great bit of kit for the money @Misterg

I wonder if it works with an underslung tank? (question was asked on Amazon but can't see a confirmed answer). If you're over this way, I guess it would only take a minute to find out (y)

EDIT: It does according to manufacturer "and it works on horizontal tank up to 30ā€³ diameter, too" (). They also do a wifi version now.
Will watch with interest to see if anyone gets it to work with underslung tanks - my gauge is pretty much useless so would definitely get this if it is seen to work

Apr 22, 2018
Herts.
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral lowline
When people reply to this it may be useful to some to mention which sensor you are using.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 29, 2013
Salisbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL A class
Exp
since 2011
Mine are on 11KG Gasit cylinders working well šŸ‘šŸ˜Š

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 20, 2010
Burry Port South Wales
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2003
Ours have been fine, originally on 2 gasit 6kg cylinders but lately on. 2 x 13kg Spanish exchange propano, just have to remember to remove the sensors when exchanging.
We decided to bring our 3 full Spanish cylinders home this year which will easily see us through this summer. The 3 cylinders cost less than ā‚¬50 in total to exchange. When we go back this winter we'll probably only take one back buy 2 more empty for ā‚¬10 each and repeat the process next spring.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back