Monzo prepaid card (1 Viewer)

Jun 22, 2012
Sherborne Dorset
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
Mentioned on martinlewismoney email this morning, looks very much like Revolut which I have and it is great except fir the €200 fee free cash per month. The fees are not high for Revolut anyway. If you apply through the link on his email then you get prioity. It is fee free for cash and other spending. I have applied to see what its like. Another option perhaps. Run via an app.

big map

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 8, 2009
Poole
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2009
Mentioned on martinlewismoney email this morning, looks very much like Revolut which I have and it is great except fir the €200 fee free cash per month. The fees are not high for Revolut anyway. If you apply through the link on his email then you get prioity. It is fee free for cash and other spending. I have applied to see what its like. Another option perhaps. Run via an app.
We've got Monzo and it's been accepted in Germany where Revolut has been not been accepted. I would recommend

Cal54

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2014
Southport, UK
Funster No
MH
Leisuredrive Renoir
Exp
Since 1996
Just signed up for one via the Martin Lewis link. All done within 5 mins. I now have both visa and MasterCard so hopefully well covered for France later this summer.
Very easy to do on the IPad with photo of driving licence and a selfie easy to provide.
It's amazing what you can get up to on a Funster rally!!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back