Morelo spotted (1 Viewer)

Jun 30, 2011
Barnard Castle, UK
Funster No
MH
Concorde Concerto
Exp
Since 2007
No, quite the opposite, it puts me off ever owning something that might alienate me.
My mention of the Concorde was what I was aiming at, I presumed everyone in multi hundred thousand pound motor home would have your attitude, but I found an exception.
That's the last I'm going to say on the matter.

Us Concorde owners are a cut above those Morello ten Bob millionaire cheapskates anyway.:LOL::p

Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
"No need for it"??? Are you mad? you can't have to many extras/toys I had rear air suspension fitted to the RV last year, why?? Don't know seemed like a good idea at the time. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mar 15, 2017
Berkshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer B ML T-780
Exp
Since 2017
[/QUOTE]
Martin, I read this written remark 'A********es' in the post as simply unnecessarily abusive and for no reason whatsoever.

The only word I can make out of the redacted text above is 'As*holes' but would be happy to be corrected by the author if I am wrong.

Jun 30, 2011
Barnard Castle, UK
Funster No
MH
Concorde Concerto
Exp
Since 2007
Martin, I read this written remark 'A********es' in the post as simply unnecessarily abusive and for no reason whatsoever.

The only word I can make out of the redacted text above is 'As*holes' but would be happy to be corrected by the author if I am wrong.
[/QUOTE]

I saw it as the word ACHIEVES and the context being you have made it when you own a van of that quality.

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012

[/QUOTE]
I came to about the same conclusion as you but couldn't see where it had come from and wether it was aimed at MORELO owners in general or somebody in particular, I decided it wasn't worth pursuing and let it wash over me. I would prefer to be judged for who I am not what I drive;)

Apr 17, 2016
South Coast
Funster No
MH
White One..
Exp
3 years….

I came to about the same conclusion as you but couldn't see where it had come from and wether it was aimed at MORELO owners in general or somebody in particular, I decided it wasn't worth pursuing and let it wash over me. I would prefer to be judged for who I am not what I drive;)
[/QUOTE]

Could be worse, could drive a Morelo and BMW😂😂

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012

Could be worse, could drive a Morelo and BMW😂😂
[/QUOTE]
And be a cyclist ;)

Steve and Denise

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2011
Spalding LINCS
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago
Exp
Since 2008
No matter what you drive/own always look around and say, are any of us having any better a time than our neighbors, the answer should be NO! And if my neighbors are having a better time than me! An invite would be nice.

As for the A———-s we may need Carol Vorderman to help 🙂

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07

[/QUOTE]

I thought it was getting at ME because I used to drink Babycham when I was 18. I wondered if we'd met at the local rugby club. :)

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012

I thought it was getting at ME because I used to drink Babycham when I was 18. I wondered if we'd met at the local rugby club. :)
[/QUOTE]
You could be right Joy, and we are all getting upset about nothing ;)

WESTY66

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 17, 2017
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic C-Line
Exp
All the gear, and no idea!
Wow I’ve not been on this thread for a while and everyone is poking each other in the eyes!!🙄

No matter what you drive/own always look around and say, are any of us having any better a time than our neighbors, the answer should be NO! And if my neighbors are having a better time than me! An invite would be nice.
Great comment and one I’ve asked myself many times and to be brutally honest I have a used A class Adria Sonic and I’m on the upper limit of my budget with it, and I often see motorhomers in their older coachbuilts and van conversions, vans that I wouldn’t have even looked at, going down the road with a huge smile on their faces and it makes me wonder if I’m the real idiot for stretching myself. My Sonic might be worth 30k more than their vans but I’m not 30k happier than them! So to all you with old vans GOOD ON YOU, and to you Morelo owners GOOD ON YOU for buying something that maybe on the used market in 30 years time when I will be able to buy one😉😁😁😁

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Wow I’ve not been on this thread for a while and everyone is poking each other in the eyes!!🙄

Great comment and one I’ve asked myself many times and to be brutally honest I have a used A class Adria Sonic and I’m on the upper limit of my budget with it, and I often see motorhomers in their older coachbuilts and van conversions, vans that I wouldn’t have even looked at, going down the road with a huge smile on their faces and it makes me wonder if I’m the real idiot for stretching myself. My Sonic might be worth 30k more than their vans but I’m not 30k happier than them! So to all you with old vans GOOD ON YOU, and to you Morelo owners GOOD ON YOU for buying something that maybe on the used market in 30 years time when I will be able to buy one😉😁😁😁
And just your luck there will be no diesel left :LOL: great comments though(y)

Sep 21, 2007
Kings Ripton, Huntingdon
Funster No
MH
RP Rebellion 2 2024
Exp
Since 2007

As for the A———-s we may need Carol Vorderman to help 🙂
Well said, I totally agree.👍

WESTY66

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 17, 2017
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic C-Line
Exp
All the gear, and no idea!
And just your luck there will be no diesel left :LOL: great comments though(y)
Yes I guess I’ll be running the Sonic into the ground, it’s LHD, 3.0L auto, and a tonne of payload, although I may have to improve it a bit over the next couple of years😉, good job I’m happy with it🥰🥰

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Yes I guess I’ll be running the Sonic into the ground, it’s LHD, 3.0L auto, and a tonne of payload, although I may have to improve it a bit over the next couple of years😉, good job I’m happy with it🥰🥰
To be fair you would struggle to replace it now with all the Fiat stuff going 2.3 ;)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back