Moho Solo Meet-ups (1 Viewer)

Feb 9, 2018
Carmarthen, UK
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker
Exp
Dec 2017
Hi All, after a long and enforced lockdown we can finally get out and about again. I've moved into my van to live full-time in it. I've booked sites on the south coast up until September so if anyone wants to meet up, let me know when and I'll tell you where I am so you can join me if you wish. Hoping to meet and make lots more friends in the coming months. Happy holidays all :drinks: :sun::cooler::dance2::Grin:

Aug 18, 2020
Funster No
MH
Trigano Tribute
Exp
Well done Ginster for committing to full time. I've yet to get used to limiting my luggage! ;)

pm me your likely whereabouts for June and I'll try to co-ordinate with you :cool:

Nov 14, 2020
Funster No
MH
Autotrail tracker ek
Exp
I'm a newbie
I am getting ready for my first solo outing, don't really mind where I go at the moment but it would be great to meet fellow solos. I am thinking that a rally would be a good place to start?

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
I am getting ready for my first solo outing, don't really mind where I go at the moment but it would be great to meet fellow solos. I am thinking that a rally would be a good place to start?
Why not come to the Chester rally?
Not all solos but there are several there to meet.

What part of the country is easy for you to get to?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mar 21, 2021
Wales, UK
Funster No
MH
Campervan
I know it is a long way off but I am going to the Stratford shows in September on my own and I believe there are still places, I would be very happy to meet up with other solo travellers

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back