Moho Solo - Dead in the water?? (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
Ginster
Feb 9, 2018
Carmarthen, UK
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker
Exp
Dec 2017
Well done for trying to get something going, I think there's definitely interest for solo meets alongside the usual fun ones. I never thought that I would feel like a spare part when it's all couples but I do these days and I know alot of the solo ladies say the same when we get together.

I also signed up to the solo website but found I was continually flipping between here & there so it didn't really work for me for that reason (too nosey to see what's going on here in other words! 😂)

Joy's given you some great tips, don't lose heart if there's not much take up at the 1st few attempts!
Think for future meet ups I'll do it from the main website and there will be more, I don't give up easily 😀😂

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Think for future meet ups I'll do it from the main website and there will be more, I don't give up easily 😀😂

I second what Debs says. I have some amazing and close friends who are couples, but am always aware that I don't want to impose.. Several spare parts all in one place might be a good idea... as long as we can have our own space if we feel the need to.

OP
OP
Ginster
Feb 9, 2018
Carmarthen, UK
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker
Exp
Dec 2017
I second what Debs says. I have some amazing and close friends who are couples, but am always aware that I don't want to impose.. Several spare parts all in one place might be a good idea... as long as we can have our own space if we feel the need to.
Absolutely, there won't be any pressure to join in any activities arranged, just a chance to enjoy some company if you feel like it 😊

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 5, 2018
Berkshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
I've booked Chapel Lane 13th to 15th...it will be on my way back from Hayfield CCC site. Will be good to meet you Ginster and see if we can't get a few regular meets going.

Jul 19, 2018
Kent
Funster No
Exp
I'm a newbie
Just seen the thread. Thanks for arranging, great idea I would be interested in any solo meets. Unfortunately I’m unable to come this time as I’m quarantine until 17th.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Ginster
Feb 9, 2018
Carmarthen, UK
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker
Exp
Dec 2017
Just seen the thread. Thanks for arranging, great idea I would be interested in any solo meets. Unfortunately I’m unable to come this time as I’m quarantine until 17th.
Hi Chris's, shame you can't make this one, hope you get through quarantine OK. I will be arranging other meets in the near future and will list them under the heading 'Solo Meet-up on ???' so you should spot them easily.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back