Free Member
Mar 31, 2019
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Miami 740S
Exp
I'm a newbie
Good Morning Everyone,

We are new to motorhome live, we have just spent a week in a hire motorhome, up on the northeast coast and what a lovely place. We really enjoyed the freedom of travelling around and parking up in different places every night. We can't wait to get our own Motorhome later in the year.

There is so much we need to learn, so I hope we can get lots of advice from you guys.

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
:pink:
You won’t regret your decision, I’m sure .
Just think long and hard about the layout .
Make sure you try the beds , loo position, shower cubicle etc to make sure they’re right for you . Then add more to your budget than you expected to spend , once you start looking at what’s on offer :wasntme:

OP
OP
Dreamcatchers

Dreamcatchers

Free Member
Mar 31, 2019
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Miami 740S
Exp
I'm a newbie
Thanks everyone for your replies, it's great to be welcomed into Motorhomefun. We are really excited for the adventure we are going to have this year, bring it on.

Feb 2, 2015
Shropshire, UK
Funster No
MH
A motorhome!
Exp
we are still learning
graphics-hello-665115.gif
Hi guys...Welcome and enjoy

Kev and Carolyn

Nonose

Free Member
Mar 13, 2019
Gloucester.
Funster No
MH
Cl Riviera 121 (Vandora)
Exp
1previous van. Not had one for 3 years.
Greetings Dreamcatchers. Welcome. :)

RobPullen

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 5, 2021
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam 707
Exp
Motorhoming since 2020 - previously in campers
Welcome Dreamcatchers. You won’t be disappointed being part of this group. Advice and tips, questions answered and a range of opinions on pretty much any topic you like. Every time I have asked a question I have had an answer within minutes. On one occasion fairly recently, asked a question whilst standing with screwdriver in hand and waited a few moments. Had a response and was able to make a decision as to what to do almost straight away. Changed my thinking and helped me hugely improve my MH.
You’ll get a great deal from exploring the experience of people here who have been doing this for more years than I care to mention.
Read the tips about buying your first MH. Some really good advice to make sure you get it right.
Have fun!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 7, 2011
East Anglia
Funster No
MH
Kontiki 669
Exp
Since 2010
Dreamcatchers joined 3 years ago but never became full members !

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

CutThroatJake

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 27, 2020
Bolton
Funster No
MH
HYMER B890 MLi
Exp
Learning
I think you have definitely done the right thing by hiring first and I would suggest you look at hiring again a couple more times with different layouts so you can get a feel of how they will work for you and your family.

Best of luck with whatever you decide.

From Mrs CTJ & my point of view it’s one of the best decisions we made and are looking forward to a 16 night break touring around north Norfolk next week😃. Have you seen what the weather is going to be like☀️☀️☀️

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back