MoHo Cleaning - Herts & Essex Borders (1 Viewer)

Stevewheel

Free Member
May 2, 2017
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
AutoTrail V Line 540
Exp
I'm a newbie
Dear All,

I've become concerned that I could easily lapse into not keeping my MoHo in the condition it had become accustomed to prior to my investing in it. i.e. pristine. In my defence, even at my most agile Cirque Du Soleill would never have given me a first, let alone second interview! Now, ladders and I are, to say the least an accident waiting to happen.

Does anyone know a good MoHo cleaner operating in the Herts/Essex border area that I could contact. Internet searching has produced a couple of names but it seems impossible to get them to even answer the telephone, let alone come and clean the van!

All suggestions gratefully received....and before you ask, no, thank you, I'm not interested in a Circus Skills course! :)

Steve

Oct 13, 2016
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr 494 (on order)
Exp
MH newbie, long time camp and caravan
These came recommended, having used them myself yet.
Screen Shot 2017-11-20 at 21.57.10.png

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Stevewheel

Stevewheel

Free Member
May 2, 2017
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
AutoTrail V Line 540
Exp
I'm a newbie
@Gilbs - No problem. It'll be a couple of weeks before I can do anything but I'll come back to this thread and let you know.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

fjooois

Free Member
Jul 22, 2019
Funster No
MH
class
Exp
The implementation of an ERP system can cost you more than the development itself. Often, companies face problems on the roll-outs after managemart implementation. This is due to a lack of knowledge among employees and poor after-sales service. How to fix this: discuss with the technology partner your expectations, both good and bad. Make sure that the connection with him will remain after the sale and there will be a person who answers all the questions that arise. Define which resources will be assigned to which departments and assign responsible ones.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back