• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD Mobilsat, Twin LNB Digital Satellite Antenna (1 Viewer)

Teasy2007

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2007
Rotherham South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu PVC
Exp
Since 2005
We have the twin LNB Mobilsat Satellite dish for sale, information can be found here: http://www.camperking.co.uk/vw-camper-parts/mobilsat-msp-s-kit-satellite-dish-12v/

It was fitted to our motorhome for 18 months and is in perfect condition. It has been removed by a technician and all the components, including the mounting instruction booklet and user manual are present.

We have used it with our Sky box in Spain and it locked on straight away. We received all the sky channels, but not BBC ITV Channel 4 and 5. We had Uk channels in Southern France and all the way home.

We are going to Thetford, Southport, Stratford, Bagwell, York and Malvern, or it can be collected from Rotherham.

Bargain £500

Don Quixote

Free Member
Jul 29, 2012
Lost in La Mancha, Spain
Funster No
MH
VW T6 Campervan
Exp
Not long enough, but a little common sense helps..........
I have the same system and can confirm firstly easy to install (takes about 2 hours) and secondly a real bargain as cost 2000 euro's when we got ours and not fitting cost. Using ours right now getting 100% signal. Good luck Ginny I see it going fast.

Nov 6, 2013
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B574DL
Exp
Since 2011 (tugger for 20 before that)
@Teasy2007 am very interested in this but not attending any of the meets you list. Is it too much to ask for you to pack it up so I could arrange a courier to collect?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Teasy2007

Teasy2007

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2007
Rotherham South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu PVC
Exp
Since 2005
@Teasy2007 am very interested in this but not attending any of the meets you list. Is it too much to ask for you to pack it up so I could arrange a courier to collect?

Hi, Barney23 pm'd me saying he wanted to pick it up from Rotherham. If it falls through I will get in touch but it is fully assembled and bulky so I would have to find a big box. I will let you know ASAP.

Ginny

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back