mobile wirles broad band ruter (1 Viewer)

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
think I will be falling out with talk talk tomorrow just been looking at a latter sent from them and not happy they promised to improve my internet speed and it hasn't happened they say it is not possible till the up grading next year but still want top dollar so they can piss off

so I want a warless rooter that will work both in the van and at home
with good download speed recommendations please.

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Not TT fault if your BT line is sub standard. They are pretty competitive.

But last year there was a big thing on here buying EE 4G wireless broadband. Mega fast.

So google ee broadband.

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
We met their sales team last week who offered to send us a new up to date faster spec router and youview box for free. 2 days later the youview box arrived but no router. On calling them we were then told our area didnt have the speed required for the free internet channels in our area. Well pretty pointless in sending us the youview box.

End result is they are sending out new router. Will give us free picture box channels for 3 month and if the area still hasnt been upgraded in 3 months time for faster fibre optic BB they will give us more free movie box months.

Try it!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dec 23, 2007
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Hobby Van Kenobi
Exp
started when I was 11 with my parents-forgot to stop!been real one since 1980!
BT Openreach are over this area like rash with their vans signwritten 'faster fibre broadband' BUT they are doing the posh roads first!
I'm still on 'twisted pair'.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back