LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
What would you like to see and would you use the facility`s..??

Would you use one of these if a couple were to be installed... ??

And a couple of these.

AthollAFramePicnicTableLarge600.jpg

Just a couple of each between the 5 Hard Standings...

.....................................................................................................

An update on progress..... me digger has arrived, so work can start with that....

Tracked down a builder that will build an extension En-suite for our bedroom, and an outside Washroom/WC for the CL... (Work to start shortly.. :Grin:)

And decided to build a 15mtr square hard standing for my Mo-home and any large RV`s that come, as the entrance to the property is plenty wide and big enough to get large vehicles in..

Conservatory is all but finished, I have just got to render and plaster the inside wall`s and build some outside steps..

And the Nissan hut/pig sty and small barn/cattle shed is being knocked down and rebuilt in a few weeks....

2 log burners going in next week and new family bathroom beginning of November...

So things are starting to happen... :dance2: :clap2: (y)

Two on Tour

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 16, 2016
Near the junction of the A14 and A1, Cambs
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 175
Exp
Since 2010
BBQ I think is likely to become a niggle for both you and customers in that if used and left in a state you will get it in the neck and be lumbered with cleaning it up all the time and whoever goes to use it and it's in a state will likely sour their overall opinion of your site.

Would certainly use the picnic benches although I struggle threading my way into the seat on some. I do think it's a great idea to have free wine and nibbles on each bench, top man. (y)

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Pleased your cracking in Mo. But oh so jealous. We've owned our house in Sutton On Sea for 11 months and circumstances as they are, we’ve hardly started on our renovation. So frustrating. Hopefully we’ll be able to get up there and crack on in 2018 and catch you up:D

Last edited:
OP
OP
old-mo

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Thanks Jim.....

Afraid I am an impatient sod and want things done like yesterday, only been 2 months but a light at the end of the tunnel..

I will be bored when our`s is done, so will willingly come and give you a hand.. :nod:

Let`s face it the three of you have had an awful lot on your plate, hopefully things will settle down for you all now.. and you can get sorted...

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
old-mo

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
BBQ I think is likely to become a niggle for both you and customers in that if used and left in a state you will get it in the neck and be lumbered with cleaning it up all the time and whoever goes to use it and it's in a state will likely sour their overall opinion of your site.

Thanks......(y) That is why I asked the question... Had not thought of that...

NO Bar-B-Q.... now.... :shake: :shake: :shake: :giggler:

lozbou

Free Member
Sep 29, 2016
north yorkshire
Funster No
MH
low profile
buy the Rio bbq made by the same company, you can also use the rio as as fire when you have done your bbq. when it starts to get dirty just pressure hose it down, job done.

Two on Tour

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 16, 2016
Near the junction of the A14 and A1, Cambs
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 175
Exp
Since 2010
Pleased your cracking in Mo. But oh so jealous. We've owned our house in a
In Sutton On Sea for 11 months and circumstances as they are, we’ve hardly started on our renovation. So frustrating. Hopefully we’ll be able to get up there and crack on in 2018 and catch you up:D

How about organising Funster work party's at your place next year @Jim , we supply the labour and and you supply the pitch and a barby ?

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
Definitely would use the picnic tables but not the BBQ. As most motorhomers would probably be carrying their own gas BBQ, they wouldn't be carrying charcoal, so you would end up supplying that too.

Shrimp

Funster
May 27, 2015
Bedfordshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584
Exp
Long time
I agree, picnic benches-yes, BBQ-no!
Wash house for the CL-loo & shower?
This is going to be one very good CL, will have to visit!

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
Nov 6, 2008
Ramsey, Isle of Man.
Funster No
MH
Coachmen Concord 300TS
Exp
8 years with an RV
BBQ-No Bench-Yes please. Swimming pool, hot tub, diving board, rapids, and sauna would be nice too Mo. (y)

Craig

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Hi Mo,glad to see that everything is moving in the right direction for Judy and yourself
We look forward to visiting your CL when all is finished.
Brisey & Pamelaaar..

Mikey RV

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 7, 2010
Devon
Funster No
MH
Burstner Elegance I821G
Exp
Since 1977
BBQ no A picnic bench on each pitch is a nice touch. I also think if you sat in the digger you would get it done a lot quicker. (y)

Oct 29, 2012
essex
Funster No
MH
Rapido 9090df
Exp
20 years (unless you count my dads VW which makes it 52 years with a few gaps!!)
pizza oven at Chigborough farm proved to be very popular. and you could sell the wood for it!

Attachments

• pizza oven.jpg
    pizza oven.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 46

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Things are starting to take shape Mo, when we did our wee tour of Scandinavia we stayed at a lovely CL style site in Denmark that had BBQ and table. See below pic, all we done was stick a disposable BBQ in it so no cleaning.
image.png

Sep 16, 2013
Horncastle, UK
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2006
Same as a lot of other posters, benches - yes, BBQ - don't think we would use.

Looking really good by the way - another for my list :)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back