Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Misterton meet.....Well done... those Northerners know how to put a real meet together...WHAT A MEET.... eat drink all you can ALL FOR NOWT...nar that is what I call a real Yarkshire welcome..WELL DONE SHEILA & MICK...SHIRLEY & ANDY....and any other helpers.....excellent, thank you from Chris and myself:thumb:........also it was nice put names/faces to other funsters:RollEyes::winky::winky:.. ..and gud Lincolnshire,Nottinghamshire south Yarkshire weather.. not sure where the border was:Doh:..sunny most of the time....thanks Peter for those 40 welsh cakes (I will not tell shiffty) it's our secret

Mel:thumb:

Last edited:

runrig

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 22, 2007
sheffield
Funster No
MH
Compass Kensington
Exp
25 years
Hi all you Misterton Funsters,

We would like to say on behalf of ourselves, Andy & Shirl, Andrea & Jeff and everyone else who helped us to make this Meet the success that it was, a big thank you to all of you for coming to our humble gathering of funsters both old and new in our make shift bedouin tent, and hope that if we can muster some more stamina we may be enticed to make you all suffer our company next year :ROFLMAO: watch this space, because without your company funsters would only names on a forum and what better than to participate in a weekend of putting faces to names and having a party with great friends.

We will now get down off the soapbox and say THANKS VERY MUCH FOR COMING, see you all soon xxxx

Mick & Sheila

g8ysn

Free Member
Jun 5, 2012
ng219ep
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
g8ysn

we will deffo be there:Eeek::Eeek:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

jennyp19

Free Member
Sep 2, 2009
Sunny Scunny
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
about 10 yrs
Our first Funster meet, & we really enjoyed it - will certainly be going to more when time permits.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back