Missing parts on all Fiat/Peugot bases chassis/cabs (1 Viewer)

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
No doubt many of you have noticed the ugly square holes on your front wheel arches where the mud flap retainers normally fit.

We retrofit these holes with a black insert which finishes of the arch. Unfortunately we can only source black at the moment.

If any one wants a set, we pay 13p each for them including VAT so send us a cheque for £1-50 to include the cost of postage and we will gladly send you a set of eight.

Regards

Peter

buccaneer

Free Member
Oct 14, 2007
Funster No
Thats great cheque in post, are there also screw cover missing on the cab steps?seems strange the screws are not covered.

keith

Free Member
Aug 25, 2007
Ecclefechan
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starseeker
Exp
Caravaning since 1974 - Motorhoming since 2003
No doubt many of you have noticed the ugly square holes on your front wheel arches where the mud flap retainers normally fit.

We retrofit these holes with a black insert which finishes of the arch. Unfortunately we can only source black at the moment.

If any one wants a set, we pay 13p each for them including VAT so send us a cheque for £1-50 to include the cost of postage and we will gladly send you a set of eight.

Regards

Peter

Love a set Peter, will put chq in post tomorrow. :thumb:
Thanks

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
and we will gladly send you a set of eight.
Knew I should have paid me subs, on the other site you were ofering 12:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Geo

Teasy2007

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2007
Rotherham South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu PVC
Exp
Since 2005
Hi Peter, we are in Spain at the moment and will be at the Stratford Show in June, will you be attending? and if so could I order a set to be collected there??

Another point on a different topic, we have just had our first major clean, with the carpets taken up etc. We checked the leisure batteries - expecting to find 2 which I am sure the salesman promised - but only found one.

Could you confirm whether there should be 1 or 2 fitted as standard from new. We have a 2007 Starburst.

Ginny

OP
OP
P

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Hi Peter, we are in Spain at the moment and will be at the Stratford Show in June, will you be attending? and if so could I order a set to be collected there??

Another point on a different topic, we have just had our first major clean, with the carpets taken up etc. We checked the leisure batteries - expecting to find 2 which I am sure the salesman promised - but only found one.

Could you confirm whether there should be 1 or 2 fitted as standard from new. We have a 2007 Starburst.

Ginny

Hi Ginny,

Stratford we do not attend, but if your pasing us on the way up, pop in.
These are the ones we will be at.

Peterborough show 25th - 27th April (Fiamma Care stand, fitting service included)
Johns Cross event 3rd - 5th May Celebration weekend with free BBQ and special offers
Newbury show 16th - 18th May (Fiamma Care stand, no fitting service)
Johns Cross Anniversary event 12th - 13th July Anniversary weekend celebration
Shepton Show 12th - 14th September (Fiamma Care stand, fitting included)
York Show 19th - 21st September (Fiamma Care stand, fitting included)
NEC indoor show 14th - 19th October (Fiamma Care & Swift Motorhomes stand)

As regards a Starburst's batteries, dunno sorry, someone else will though.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back