Free Member
Aug 25, 2007
Ecclefechan
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starseeker
Exp
Caravaning since 1974 - Motorhoming since 2003
Recently I have sold 3 items on this site but now cannot access them. When I go to 'My Ads' only very old ads appear so I cannot edit or access the sold box of the new items.

The original ads appeared on the recent ads list to start with but then disappeared no longer to be found.

I have now sold both items so they need to be marked as sold or deleted.

I also cannot delete the old items that appear when I go to 'My Ads'.

HELP :cry:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Keith,

Adds are expiring now, so after the time you state, the advert disappears, but this is only if they have been entered in the last couple of months, ads prior to that and I am having to work through and delete manually. If you still have those expired items for sale you wil have to re-list them. Sorry:Smile:

OP
OP
keith

keith

Free Member
Aug 25, 2007
Ecclefechan
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starseeker
Exp
Caravaning since 1974 - Motorhoming since 2003
Hi Keith,

Adds are expiring now, so after the time you state, the advert disappears, but this is only if they have been entered in the last couple of months, ads prior to that and I am having to work through and delete manually. If you still have those expired items for sale you wil have to re-list them. Sorry:Smile:

Thanks Jim. Fortunately I have sold all the items so no problem for me.

Would it possible to go to an existing ad that has been posted and add a further extension of the time the adverts stay on if not sold? Maybe this would be a useful addition as long as it's done prior to the expiry date.

Alternatively is it possible to trigger an e-mail as the item expires.

Got to keep you busy Jim. ::bigsmile:

Congratulations on the success and reduction of the contributions, you'll soon be a millionaire. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back