mirrors (1 Viewer)

Brian83

Free Member
Sep 25, 2007
Funster No
anyone know where to get replacement mirror for my s650 1998 model it says wilke on it but i cant find the right size anywhere thanks:Smile:

derekfaeberwick

Free Member
Dec 1, 2007
Berwick
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
9 Years
I got a stick on replacement glass from Halfords, quite cheap, but I can't remember if they do made to measure or not. Might be worth a look to compare prices.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

JeanLuc

Free Member
Nov 17, 2008
Warwickshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer B630 Star-Line
Exp
Since 2007
Might be worth trying this supplier too. They appear to have a large range of truck mirrors and replacement glasses.

Philip

>>HGV Direct<<

MicKarchie

Free Member
Feb 9, 2010
WHERE THE WIND BLOWS BEST
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
6 years.
Also want Wilke mirror.

anyone know where to get replacement mirror for my s650 1998 model it says wilke on it but i cant find the right size anywhere thanks:Smile:
Seeing as your Hymer is '98 and has a Wilke mirror I think I'm probably looking for same one. Hope it's ok to jump on board, new to this site.Havn't read the rules yet.So can anyone help need the whole mirror, including arm. Numbers on back of mirror with name 02-0472 & 010472 Many thanks in advance.. Mick.
P.S. Hymer U.k. quoted £760-00

Last edited:

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
Seeing as your Hymer is '98 and has a Wilke mirror I think I'm probably looking for same one. Hope it's ok to jump on board, new to this site.Havn't read the rules yet.So can anyone help need the whole mirror, including arm. Numbers on back of mirror with name 02-0472 & 010472 Many thanks in advance.. Mick.

hi and welcome :thumb:

chances are its specific to hymer and short of a motorhome breakers yard you will probably end up paying the £760 :cry:

could be worse though.

some of the american RVs mirrors can run into a couple of thousand quid i believe :Eeek:

eric 83

Free Member
Jan 6, 2009
leeds
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
30+yrs
brian 83 is in spain /portugal for the next couple of months:cry:but iwork on the motorhome with him,we could not source a mirror at the right price(they are actually made in spain) so we got a truck glass with the heating element on and i cut it to fit the casing not perfect but better than broken mirror and 700+ quid we are yorkshire after all:thumb:

voisin

Free Member
Apr 29, 2010
Newport, South Wales
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
1 year
Hymer mirror

Hi., I have 2 Wilke mirrors, off a Niesmann, they are missing the rear plastic insert. Apart from that they're perfect. Open to offers, can send photo if necessary.

Robinhood

Free Member
Mar 7, 2010
Sherwood Forest
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
20 years

May be that you can sort yourself from the postings on here.

If not, and it may be a long shot, but at the price HymerUK are quoting it may be worth a call, Wilke mirrors are part of the Ficosa group, who have a UK presence, contact details on following link:

Link Removed

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back