Mirror guards (1 Viewer)

Apr 1, 2017
Peak District
Funster No
MH
Burstner lyseo
Exp
hi

those of you who have bought mirror guards from mirror guard.co.uk how long did you wait for delivery ordered ours on 04/01and still waiting, was thinking of chasing tomorrow as the website doesn't advise how long for delivery.

Jul 4, 2016
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
V-Line 636 Sport
I had a problem when ordering on line. Somehow mirror guard doesn’t get the email. I phoned them after 2 weeks and they were very apologetic. Mirror guards arrived 2 days later. It’s worht phoning them

OP
OP
Missfiter
Apr 1, 2017
Peak District
Funster No
MH
Burstner lyseo
Exp
I had a problem when ordering on line. Somehow mirror guard doesn’t get the email. I phoned them after 2 weeks and they were very apologetic. Mirror guards arrived 2 days later. It’s worht phoning them

Thanks I'll give them call then they may explain it cheers

D

Deleted member 29692

Deleted User
He's a one man band and I'm not sure he even does it full time so you need to bear with him although there's no harm in phoning to chase.

Feb 11, 2017
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I’m not surprised by OP’s problem.

Our first van had them, and one got broken (In circumstances where I wouldn’t have expected the clash to have broken it, but that’s another matter.)

Attempts to get a single replacement from MG proved frustrating - I wouldn’t have minded if they’d just said they don’t sell them singly - but their customer service was appalling, with calls unanswered and we were made numerous promises that weren’t kept. We were going away and had told them right from the start not to deliver after a certain date. Surprise, surprise - they arrived several days later, but delivery was rejectedby a well-briefed neighbour. They still charged us, but we got refunded via chargeback from the bank. Worst company I’ve ever dealt with (and that’s saying something!)

Sorry to be so negative, and hope you get sorted soon.

PEM

Jun 5, 2011
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
coach built
Exp
I ordered a pair 01.01.18 still waiting. Rang up on Friday guy I spoke to didn't seem to know what has been sent out or to whom, as he was busy getting a delivery together
He said should arrive by Tomorrow Tues 16.01.18 we shall see.

OP
OP
Missfiter
Apr 1, 2017
Peak District
Funster No
MH
Burstner lyseo
Exp
I ordered a pair 01.01.18 still waiting. Rang up on Friday guy I spoke to didn't seem to know what has been sent out or to whom, as he was busy getting a delivery together
He said should arrive by Tomorrow Tues 16.01.18 we shall see.

Hi

Let me know if you get them I've rung three times today and emailed no response as if yet

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

PEM

Jun 5, 2011
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
coach built
Exp
Well not received yet, tried to ring several times this afternoon but no answer so sent another email but again no answer will try again tomorrow then cancel my credit card payment

OP
OP
Missfiter
Apr 1, 2017
Peak District
Funster No
MH
Burstner lyseo
Exp
Well not received yet, tried to ring several times this afternoon but no answer so sent another email but again no answer will try again tomorrow then cancel my credit card payment

I tried many times yesterday but when I rang him on my land line he answered and said he was sending out a batch this afternoon so should them in the next few days so fingers crossed

Sep 19, 2016
Llyn Peninsula
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Globebus t7
Exp
Four years
We received ours after a while, good product . He maybe at the Manchester Show later this week

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Have seen other brand similar mirror protector covers including on the Mirrorguard stand at shows & would choose Mirrorguard based on product build design & quality plus their proven track record reported by so many Funsters & members on Facebook motorhome groups. Have heard of some orders taking a while to be sent out but not any other problems.

Feb 11, 2017
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
We ended up opting for the guards from VanComfort in Retford - very happy with the quality, which seemed as good as MGs, plus they did what they said, unlike the individual at MG!

Aug 26, 2008
B&NES
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 2007
We ordered Mirrorguards by phone after taking delivery of our PVC, having examined them previously at the NEC.

2 days later they were delivered and were a good fit so no complaints.

OP
OP
Missfiter
Apr 1, 2017
Peak District
Funster No
MH
Burstner lyseo
Exp

Hi
Have now got mine they actually came yesterday, OH has just picked them up from the post office :roflmto::roflmto: really speedy delivery if he only sent them Monday afternoon hopefully yours will arrive today

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back