• Our Classifieds are free to subscribers
    For help in listing an item or for marking it SOLD please see This Help File
    PLEASE EXERCISE DUE DILIGENCE BEFORE PARTING WITH MONEY
    MotorhomeFun cannot vouch for the honesty of members. 
    PLEASE DO NOT BUMP 'FOR SALE" THREADS or they will be removed.

WANTED Mirage 6000U New Life A-Class or Rapido 9010df

May 9, 2014
Devon
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Hi, I am looking for a Fiat Mirage 6000U 'New Life' A-Class Motorhome with the rear U shaped lounge, which were made from about 2000 to 2010 I believe?
If anyone is selling one, knows somebody who has one, or has seen one for sale please get in touch.
Alternatively, The Rapido 9010df could be an option, but these seem to be even rarer!
We have a Fiat Mirage 5000 A-Class to sell, part ex or even part swop if you're down sizing, as we would like something slightly bigger.
Many thanks.
Phil.

Nov 8, 2015
Rakitnika, Varna, Bulgaria
Funster No
MH
Damon Daybreak RV
Exp
Now in third year and with American RV
Hi Phil,

I have for sale the even rarer Mirage 7000 Jubileo' and even rarer on Mercedes Sprinter 316 base. This is the french bed layout so possibly of no interest to you, it is fully loaded and very low kms and on sale here in Bulgaria, if you have any interest have a look and let me know
https://www.mobile.bg/pcgi/mobile.cgi?act=4&adv=91528996964889069
I need the space as I have just bought an RV so price will be VERY negotiable !;)

OP
Darbyallen
May 9, 2014
Devon
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Hi Mike, I am so sorry I didn't reply to your message and hope you didn't think I was being rude by ignoring it, but I never received any notification of a message and just happened to see this today!
Thanks for getting in touch, but definitely want a rear lounge layout and STILL looking. Hope you got your new RV ok. Thanks.

Nov 8, 2015
Rakitnika, Varna, Bulgaria
Funster No
MH
Damon Daybreak RV
Exp
Now in third year and with American RV
Hi Phil, the Mirage was sold just after our last contact and we are now enjoying the RV life. There is a Mirage Owners club on FB that might help with your search, worth a try, good luck.

OP
Darbyallen
May 9, 2014
Devon
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Thanks Hymer 1961. That's a lovely vehicle, not sure about the LHD; maybe when we have time for longer trips?
Thanks Mike. I was a member of the Mirage owners club a few years ago, but seems to have folded and I can't find the Facebook one. Any links please?

May 5, 2014
Essex
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2011
Thanks Hymer 1961. That's a lovely vehicle, not sure about the LHD; maybe when we have time for longer trips?
Thanks Mike. I was a member of the Mirage owners club a few years ago, but seems to have folded and I can't find the Facebook one. Any links please?
Looks like a rare beast. Have you considered a Hymer 534 with rear lounge.
http://buymotorhomes.co.uk/listing/hymer-b534-u-shape-lounge-diesel-air-ride-cruise-control-1owner-2800cc-99v/
We had a similar model in B544 proper build quality back then. There is the newer Duo model which is built by accountants and considerably more money.

SMC Motorhomes Newark
RoadPro
Johns Cross
Safeguard Motorhome Insurance
Rhino Installs
Friendly professional service from qualified technicians
Free Club Stickers
Dave Newell Leisure Vehicle Services