xulih

Free Member
Jan 17, 2017
58.89º North
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Accent
Exp
Can anyone with a Mio Mivue 618 dash cam tell me if the camera view can be inverted so that it can be mounted on top of the dash instead of on the windscreen ? Looking to buy a new dash cam but must be able to mount on top of dash.

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
You could also consider mounting the unit "upside down" on the dash and using software on a computer to invert it to the correct way up. Have done this with the dash cam John (Jaws) used to sell on here.

OP
OP
xulih

xulih

Free Member
Jan 17, 2017
58.89º North
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Accent
Exp
You could also consider mounting the unit "upside down" on the dash and using software on a computer to invert it to the correct way up. Have done this with the dash cam John (Jaws) used to sell on here.
Used to do that years ago with a FLIP cam I used when on holiday but would rather not (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Fletton

Free Member
Oct 19, 2014
Lincolnshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sky I Plus 650LG
Exp
First MoHo - April 2015
My lads bought me a Mio... not sure what model... but I stuck it here... and it works well... but obviously i can't see the screen or fiddle with it - as it's seated on passenger side where Tax disc would've been...

Btw... it's an A class screen

IMG_3594.JPG

OP
OP
xulih

xulih

Free Member
Jan 17, 2017
58.89º North
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Accent
Exp
Looks tiny there :) I could mount it on the screen where the rear view mirror was but prefer to mount on top of dash save moving it to close blinds. Read the manual and nothing in it so might just have to be a software solution :unsure:

Fletton

Free Member
Oct 19, 2014
Lincolnshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sky I Plus 650LG
Exp
First MoHo - April 2015
Looks tiny there :) I could mount it on the screen where the rear view mirror was but prefer to mount on top of dash save moving it to close blinds. Read the manual and nothing in it so might just have to be a software solution :unsure:

My blinds close .. behind it ok ;) I don't have to move it... :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back