mini trip to keep the wheels turning. (1 Viewer)

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
It has been several weeks since the Shepton show so a mini trip to keep the wheels turning was in order. We set off for and auction fifty odd miles away so we could view the day before. Using Tom Tom to plot the route and avoid the usual arguments about directions we went a different was to the usual, through narrow Devon roads and came across BROADHEMBURY, such a picturesque village with chocolate box thatched roofs I just had to post some photos
0476be97.jpg

51e32f04.jpg

5efedbfb.jpg

3609e72f.jpg

As to the auction, we got nothing we went for and a few things that we didn't, hee hee.
It was our first sleep on the memory foam mattress, a 3" one that I put on top of my existing 3" foam mattress. I did not sleep well which is unusual for me I was not uncomfortable nor was I too hot so no idea what to make of it at all.

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Guilty conscience is all I can suggest, have you been naughty recently? :Smile:

Hayleylulu

Banned
Feb 17, 2008
Full timing in the van
Funster No
MH
Fiat decato
Exp
8years
It has been several weeks since the Shepton show so a mini trip to keep the wheels turning was in order. We set off for and auction fifty odd miles away so we could view the day before. Using Tom Tom to plot the route and avoid the usual arguments about directions we went a different was to the usual, through narrow Devon roads and came across BROADHEMBURY, such a picturesque village with chocolate box thatched roofs I just had to post some photos
0476be97.jpg

51e32f04.jpg

5efedbfb.jpg

3609e72f.jpg

As to the auction, we got nothing we went for and a few things that we didn't, hee hee.
It was our first sleep on the memory foam mattress, a 3" one that I put on top of my existing 3" foam mattress. I did not sleep well which is unusual for me I was not uncomfortable nor was I too hot so no idea what to make of it at all.
I hope you was not on the nest roger:winky::winky::winky:

Jaygee32

Free Member
Oct 9, 2009
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 1976
Lovely little village, spoilt by all the parked cars.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

darklord

Free Member
Apr 28, 2011
essex
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
three years
My wife was convinced that memory foam was the way to go, so we bought two for our home beds. I did not find them comfortable, and i eventually found out why...I found it hard to move, it was harder work than normal, and I suppose in the night, i had to wake to turn over...so we got rid. we went back to bouncy mattresses......................I'll say no more about that:winky:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back