mini skirts (1 Viewer)

Sep 14, 2009
uffculm mid devon
Funster No
MH
swift royale 59
Exp
I have just heard that girls will not be allowed to wear skirts at school anymore instead only trousers oh how this country has changed back in the day around the late fifties & early sixties that is why we looked forward to going to school as soon as the girls were out the school gates they would roll up their skirts & strut all the way home & how us boys loved it & to all the feminists out there so did the girls anyway i suppose we must keep the muslims happy oh those happy days aren"t you glad you lived when you did sorry if this offends anyone but this is how we lived our lives back in the GOOD OLD DAYS:cry:

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
AAAAHHH! I remember IT well:thumb:

I also remember the introduction of THE Pill:RollEyes:

Oh Happy days!:roflmto:

OP
OP
marrod23
Sep 14, 2009
uffculm mid devon
Funster No
MH
swift royale 59
Exp
the pill

What sort of pill do you mean he he i had a mate called jonny

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 16, 2010
North Hykeham
Funster No
MH
Custom
Exp
much more now
I have just heard that girls will not be allowed to wear skirts at school anymore instead only trousers oh how this country has changed back in the day around the late fifties & early sixties that is why we looked forward to going to school as soon as the girls were out the school gates they would roll up their skirts & strut all the way home & how us boys loved it & to all the feminists out there so did the girls anyway i suppose we must keep the muslims happy oh those happy days aren"t you glad you lived when you did sorry if this offends anyone but this is how we lived our lives back in the GOOD OLD DAYS:cry:

Even in those heady days I was still a gentleman...allowed the girls to go up the school stairs first....mmmmmmmmm stockings....l:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
What a let down ........ :Eeek:

I thought this thread was going to be about "Skirts" that go round Awnings or the bottom oh M/H`s to stop the draught.. :winky::RollEyes:

barryd

Free Member
Feb 10, 2009
Yorkshire Dales
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since May 08
Maybe they don"t like to see girls legs :whatthe:

I dunno, one of my best mates is a Muslim, randy little sod, likes a drink and Im sure he likes mini skirts.

My sister was married to an Arab for 16 years, he made casanova look like mother Teresa.

Dec 23, 2007
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Hobby Van Kenobi
Exp
started when I was 11 with my parents-forgot to stop!been real one since 1980!
There was a pub in Liverpool called the Spiral Staircase. Apart from serving the best pint of Guiness outside of Dublin it also provided excellent entertainment watching the girls go up the staircase,which was open plan. There was always a rush for the tables under the staircase.
As for the Muslims it seems that anything we do now mustn't upset the Muslims.neglecting feelings of the Buddists,Catholics,Jews,Hindus,Jains,Anglicans,Shintoist,Taoists,Aetheists and Vegetarians.:Doh:

AdgeRas

Free Member
Sep 17, 2009
Bristol
Funster No
Exp
There was a pub in Liverpool called the Spiral Staircase. Apart from serving the best pint of Guiness outside of Dublin it also provided excellent entertainment watching the girls go up the staircase,which was open plan. There was always a rush for the tables under the staircase.
As for the Muslims it seems that anything we do now mustn't upset the Muslims.neglecting feelings of the Buddists,Catholics,Jews,Hindus,Jains,Anglicans,Shintoist,Taoists,Aetheists and Vegetarians.:Doh:

And ignoring the fact that most muslims respect that whatever the topic is, is a part of the culture and have adopted (or accepted) said thing like we have

Rasmus

bigmillie

Free Member
May 6, 2008
Camberley Surrey
Funster No
MH
Mercedes Classic C class
Exp
On/off since 1966
I am in love with Gina from Heartbeat (Tricia Penrose) :man_in_love:

always wears very nice mini skirts

Attachments

• thumbnail.jpg
    thumbnail.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 29
Jan 11, 2010
Chester
Funster No
MH
Auto-trail
Exp
Well that`s our 13th year & still loving it.
walls ice cream

I remember that advert from Walls ice Cream, the one about the guy on the bike..

Stop me and buy one::bigsmile:

Then some funny git adopted it to Durex...
Buy me and stop one...:ROFLMAO:

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
What sort of pill do you mean he he i had a mate called jonny

Thats the Fella:thumb: You went to the Barbers, paid, "Something for the weekend sir?"

THEN! along came THE PILL :thumb: Never mind the 72 Virgins, the river of Wine, the Date Trees:Cool:

Hey! Hey! Hey! Free love:thumb: Peace Man:thumb: "Of course I love you Baby!, GEE! Is that yer Mate? Groovee baby!:thumb:

Oh Man! I Feel tired just thinking about it:RollEyes:

GuitarDave

Free Member
Apr 20, 2010
Kent
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2009
What has this rule got to do with Muslims? How bizarre. Please tell.

Because Muslims dont like women to look pretty or attractive because they are scared of their own desires.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back