• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD Mini Clubman 59 plate Mot and full history (1 Viewer)

Feb 2, 2015
Shropshire, UK
Funster No
MH
A motorhome!
Exp
we are still learning
Hi there. My son has his car for sale. It is a Mini Clubman 1.4 petrol with 73000 miles and full history. By that ..It has been fully serviced , but It will be put through our local Garage in Gnosall (Bank Top) for its mot and an interim service there too. So as the new owner can rest assured that they will not have to do anything for the next 12 months at least. There are two new tyres on the rear and the fronts have a minimum of 6/7mm left. All in all the car wants for nothing and is super reliable. It is not super fast so any speed freaks interested ..forget it! If it is a reliable car that anyone needs and with all the history , then it is here. It has the Parrot Blue Tooth telephone system installed and comes with the vehicle. All in all a pretty car and most important...Very reliable.
My son is having a replacement car from work so this is now surplus to their requirements.

If any one should be interested feel free to PM me and I will answer any thing I can for you.
The price is £3500 ovno

Thank you for taking time to have a look.

Will add more information and photos tomorrow

Kev

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back