Free Member
Sep 23, 2007
Bolton
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Hi to All from Bill and Janet

To some of you I will be a new member to others it will be OH NO! not him and his homemade wine!! :wine: again I thought we had left him with the other bunch (not grapes), mind you looking through the members list it appears to be a home from home.

I am not into the meets programme at the moment due to my health (a few of you will know what I mean, without me going into detail and boring the pants off everyone), but when I am back on track, stand by :beer:

I have updated my profile for all to see this is of course our dog (better looking than me) but not as much fun.

Said hello to a few of you that we know during our walk around the York show hope the rest of the w/e went OK for those that were camping.

Hope to be talking to you folks again soon when I familiarise myself with the forum layouts

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Hi Minerva - welcome to the fun site ::bigsmile:

Good to see you here.....Hope you will soon be feeling well enough to enjoy some of the get togethers - in the meantime, enjoy the banter! :thumb:

sammclouis

Account Deactivated
Aug 14, 2007
shropshire
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
g'day mate....enjoy the forum,its great and very friendly..sammclouis :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

R

RockieRV

Deleted User
Hi Bill and Janet

Was great to see you two again. Get well soon, so we can see you camping again.

Jul 20, 2007
Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1999
A HUGE welcome to my friends, Bill and Janet.
It was really lovely to see you both at York and have time for a chat, looking forward to doing it again once you get a new MOT mate :ROFLMAO: Hope everything goes well, fingers are crossed buddy.....
I am so glad you are here, there are not enough from the Andrew on this site and I am beginning to feel outnumbered :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Standing by

Keith

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back