Minerva Signs Up

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Minerva, Sep 23, 2007.

1. Minerva

Minerva

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi to All from Bill and Janet

To some of you I will be a new member to others it will be OH NO! not him and his homemade wine!! :wine: again I thought we had left him with the other bunch (not grapes), mind you looking through the members list it appears to be a home from home.

I am not into the meets programme at the moment due to my health (a few of you will know what I mean, without me going into detail and boring the pants off everyone), but when I am back on track, stand by :beer:

I have updated my profile for all to see this is of course our dog (better looking than me) but not as much fun.

Said hello to a few of you that we know during our walk around the York show hope the rest of the w/e went OK for those that were camping.

Hope to be talking to you folks again soon when I familiarise myself with the forum layouts

2. Lindy-C

Lindy-C Deleted User

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Minerva - welcome to the fun site ::bigsmile:

Good to see you here.....Hope you will soon be feeling well enough to enjoy some of the get togethers - in the meantime, enjoy the banter! :thumb:

3. sammclouis

sammclouis Account Deactivated

Ratings:
    +3
    g'day mate....enjoy the forum,its great and very friendly..sammclouis :thumb:

4. RockieRV

RockieRV Deleted User

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Bill and Janet

Was great to see you two again. Get well soon, so we can see you camping again.

5. kands

kands Read Only Funster

Ratings:
    +13
    A HUGE welcome to my friends, Bill and Janet.
    It was really lovely to see you both at York and have time for a chat, looking forward to doing it again once you get a new MOT mate :ROFLMAO: Hope everything goes well, fingers are crossed buddy.....
    I am so glad you are here, there are not enough from the Andrew on this site and I am beginning to feel outnumbered :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
    Standing by

Keith