Might Start My Festive Adventure Tomorrow... Might Not... (1 Viewer)

Sep 19, 2016
Llyn Peninsula
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Globebus t7
Exp
Four years
Well... a busy but rewarding day.

Chores all done, fridge partially stocked for a couple of days on the road.

Brilliant scenic drive down the practically empty N2, past the east of Serta, past Vila Rei and Abrantes and Pont de Sor and have pulled up just past the aerodrome by the side of the water.

View attachment 448871

Before turning of the engine I have to check the internet speed and, despite being in an area with no houses, mbs are flying in much faster than needed for the footy tonight.

On the road again, parked peacefully by the side of a "lake" formed by the baragem of Mont Argil with rapid internet.

View attachment 448872

Nearly perfect... if a Princess Froggy was with me it would be totally perfect...

Ah well. :cry:

JJ :cool:

(165 kms today)
I love Pont de sor and Montargil, did a house sit in Farinha Branca, had a lovely scorching month, now just a dream. Will we ever get to leave godforsaken uk

Reactions: JJ
Apr 12, 2010
Bury St Edmunds, West Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Weinsberg Cara
Exp
since 2007
Best of luck.
As for the sausage. My old friend worked for Bowyers, remember them, when he retired he told me their moto was . We use every part of the pig including the squeak.
Enjoy. Phil

Reactions: JJ
OP
OP
JJ

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Arrived at Silves to see what's what and to say hello to "mates" I haven't seen for two years.

To my surprise Filipe had spare pitches at his Parque de Rio site and I had a strange moment of weakness.

Taking the available spaces as a sign, I paid up for a WHOLE week (which gets a me a generous discount but ruins my Rufty Tufty persona).

Usually I would park off-site for free and come here every three or four days to empty and fill @ €3 a time.

There is another Funster here too!

Because of the Covid thingy the vans are not as tightly squeezed in together as usual.

Anyhow...

JJ :cool:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back