Free Member
Sep 6, 2014
Dover
Funster No
MH
Hymer ML I 580
Exp
4 years
I do not remember seeing any posting about theStratford show on here, I have booked my place with the Funster site and I wondered if you are keeping a record.. I did get a 1p discount from them for being on a club site but do not seem to have got one for a subscriber to mmm It cost £34.99 so it may have been automatic as the site was their e letter one.
How many more going ,or will I be all alone with my wifey and our generator in the corner of a big field.

OP
OP
GWAYGWAY

GWAYGWAY

Free Member
Sep 6, 2014
Dover
Funster No
MH
Hymer ML I 580
Exp
4 years
I think I double clicked the post but at least I am not going to be alone there, will there be rolls on Sunday?
I am going to the Kent show tomorrow but do not think I will be staying as it was too late to book a place but the van will be there not the car cos I want somewhere to sit and eat and rest my feet, unless it so small a show, it can be done in half an hour.

trekkin

Free Member
Sep 12, 2014
Staffordshire
Funster No
MH
Rv
Exp
5 years but still learning
There are two shows

The Motorhome Show in Stratford 18/21 June and
The Midland motorhome show in Stafford 26/28 June.

Guessing you have the right one

OP
OP
GWAYGWAY

GWAYGWAY

Free Member
Sep 6, 2014
Dover
Funster No
MH
Hymer ML I 580
Exp
4 years
Oops!!!!!!!!! now you've done it . I have booked for the Warners one on the 26/28 June, have I done bad????
Warner's usually do the bigger show that I have been to, What is the point in having two shows following each other in the same areaand the next week? Am I going to be alone after all? Hang on what is this was that Stratford on avon and Stafford . I am going to the midland Motorshow at Stafford. I am distraught now. I am definitely booked at the STAFFORD SHOW. I AM going to be all alone in a big field. I was looking forwards to a walk in to Shakespeare Country.
Typical I cocked up the Lincoln Show last year and ended up a week early at a big GIG and went to the dales instead coming back the next week for the show.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
Get booked for STRATFORD.. The show is not big but the week's camping and location is fantastic.. Plus over 100 Funster vans in the same place.. ANYTHING COULD HAPPEN !

STAFFORD, held for first time last year, quiet small but seemed to go ok. This is the first year they allow camping so a bit unknown.
Ref bacon rolls, if you cook em I will come :)

The reason for 2 shows, compeating companies, simple.....

OP
OP
GWAYGWAY

GWAYGWAY

Free Member
Sep 6, 2014
Dover
Funster No
MH
Hymer ML I 580
Exp
4 years
I do not remember seeing anything this week from the Rally at Stratford on Avon, has anybody gone there, or is the WiFi so bad they cannot message out, or have I cocked up again and it is not this week, bit like the Stafford show I got mixed up with. Two trips out in a fortnight I will be lucky , pity I have to go back down or it would have been a week away to explore the midlands.
Am i going to be alone in a field twice in a fortnight?????

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
Stratford is busy.. Lots of fun vans here since Monday. Yes internet signal is poor but also most of us have been busy and out and about. Weather great, we have our own marquee so got some entertainment going on.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
GWAYGWAY

GWAYGWAY

Free Member
Sep 6, 2014
Dover
Funster No
MH
Hymer ML I 580
Exp
4 years
See you tonight If I get past Heathrow M25 at 5.00pm. So I hope I get there before this site gates close.

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
Someone arrived at midnight and they let them in, so i dont think you will have an issue.. Show is a bit rubbish but the meet is good.. :)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back