Mid France and theweather is hot hot hot (1 Viewer)

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
We are at Lurcy Levis mid France....and moving around many AIRES ..... in shorts AT THIS VERY MOMENT and have been for the last 3 days , hot hot hot and clear blue skies.:Cool:...has any of you been to this AIRE if not it is nice.... beutiful Like a country park landscaped pic-nic tables , lake, toilets, very very clean...childrens play area

Mel :thumb:

lebesset

Free Member
May 31, 2009
Funster No
my son in law just arrived here in mid france and commented on the fact that the weather is really nice , although a little cooler than it was in england yesterday

lugnutt

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 9, 2007
wednesbury.westmidlands
Funster No
MH
autotrail apache
Exp
10 years
thanks Mell i have not found may aires with fishing let us know if you find any more,

dave

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
thanks Mell i have not found may aires with fishing let us know if you find any more,

dave

ALL THE AIRES IN FRANCE BOOK

Dave.....just been on a site at Barlieu.page 104....no1.......nice pond....Aire is €3.50 for the first night and €2.00 for the second night....and every night after that it is €1.50 per night...the pond no permit....just a €4.00 day ticket.......electric on the Aire is €2.00 for 24 hours...I am away for 3 weeks so if you require pics contact me when I get back.
Also just been on a canal fishing right on the doorstep ( I mean step out your door and sit on your seat) loads of fish like a large roache about 9" long caught about 12 in a couple of hours the Aire is called st Amand Montrond page 111 no 30......We are now at a beutiful aire called Lurcy-Levis this aire fishing is €8 for a day ticket but does not start fishing till 8th of may...till November page 174 no 74 great also if you have kids but still a great if not....all these ares are in ALL THE AIRES IN FRANCE BOOK....I have some pics on mhf of this site.

G:thumb:eek:od luck Mel

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back