Mid Cheshire camper van convertions (1 Viewer)

G4OGE

Free Member
Apr 11, 2013
Northwich,Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Don't have one yet
Exp
Caravanning 30+ years
Has anyone any experience with this Winsford based builder quality of work and backup?

steveclecy

Free Member
Jun 10, 2009
Wirral
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since June 2009
Bit of a disjointed thread Broken Link Removed which includes an entry from the company themselves (apparently).

Bottom line is I don't think you can rely too heavily on comments from first posters - may have an axe to grind (or a company to promote)

Steve

OP
OP
G

G4OGE

Free Member
Apr 11, 2013
Northwich,Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Don't have one yet
Exp
Caravanning 30+ years
Bit of a disjointed thread Broken Link Removed which includes an entry from the company themselves (apparently).

Bottom line is I don't think you can rely too heavily on comments from first posters - may have an axe to grind (or a company to promote)

Steve
Thanks for that they are just up the road from me so I may call and have a look at them but recommendations are always welcome.:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
G

G4OGE

Free Member
Apr 11, 2013
Northwich,Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Don't have one yet
Exp
Caravanning 30+ years
Has anyone any experience with this Winsford based builder quality of work and backup?

I had a look at the web site the other night and decided to have a look at the factory shortly, but while visiting our local nuts and bolt supplier (Warnhill tools on Winsford ind estate) guess who's van was outside the very same company so I had a word with him when I went inside asking what van he recomended and such like so I will visit shortly and have a look.

By the way don't go upsetting him he is one big lad and walks through the doorway sideways to get in!.:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back