Micky and Mrs Drip off to MOSELLE (1 Viewer)

micky drip

Free Member
Jul 4, 2012
mid wales
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
5 years
We will be in Mosselle in the next day or two, any funsters there or been recently? Is it busy. Wots the weather doing. Wots a must see.

kickstart

Free Member
Dec 13, 2008
south yorkshire, Benidorm
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
4 years
Came back last week, had a fabulous time, great weather, not too busy now Trier's a lovely city and we stayed in Saarburg,lovely site,with its own tobbogan run, only 2 Euro's and a cable car ride back up from the town, second time we have stayed.

OP
OP
micky drip

micky drip

Free Member
Jul 4, 2012
mid wales
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
5 years
Thanks for your info, not too sure about tobbogan run. Is there public transport from campsite?

kickstart

Free Member
Dec 13, 2008
south yorkshire, Benidorm
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
4 years
This is one of the local brews
KINDLE_CAMERA_1407191722000.jpg

Huwmari

Free Member
Jul 26, 2013
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Benimar Mileo 201
Exp
since Apr 2013
We will be in Mosselle in the next day or two, any funsters there or been recently? Is it busy. Wots the weather doing. Wots a must see.

We were there in May and just loved it. Lots of good cheap places to stay but our favourite site was at Wintrich - right by the river and 8 euros per night with EHU. Easy stroll into the village for supplies and good bar/restaurant. Hope you have a wonderful time.

OP
OP
micky drip

micky drip

Free Member
Jul 4, 2012
mid wales
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
5 years
We sitting out the bad weather at chillon sur sambre, no fees free hook up. Bread man visits

Jun 22, 2012
Sherborne Dorset
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
Hope the weather improves soon. It was lovely to see you both at Malvern. Have a great time.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 23, 2013
Not on the Coast East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B504
Exp
Since 2013
We were there a couple of weeks ago and apart from Cochem there was plenty of space on the Aires which are in pretty much every village along the rivel. Second Wintrich as a good place to stay along with Zell which has a Global hypermarket on the hill to stock-up if you need too.

OP
OP
micky drip

micky drip

Free Member
Jul 4, 2012
mid wales
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
5 years
Still in France, 2 night in Charlieville Mezieres, waterside aire. weather much improved so Luxemborg tomorrow then Trier. Had a gas leak which has left me low, bought a Clairegaz bottle at Le clercs in caudry as it was the only one that fits my locker, nobody told me that I would need a regulator exclusive to clairgaz. We stopped off at the next le clercs, went to the man on the the gas sales explained in my best French (get louder until I get what I want) he said he had regulators but he wouldn`t sell or give me one as they were for his customers! He said I would have to go back to Caudrey!! Went to service desk in shop, had to draw a picture and get very loud until they agreed for the gas sales man to sell me one of his for 6 euros. Then I found that Claregas I s butane Aghhhhhhhhhhhhh gone for a lye down.....................

May 19, 2014
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
Fleurette Migrateur
Exp
Sorry we missed you at the Malvern show, looking forward to seeing you in Germany, hope you have taken the Cadac for bacon sandwiches
Whiskey mac
Georgie & Mac

Techno

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jul 28, 2010
Leeds the one up North
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7090F 3 litre 160
Exp
May 2010
On the motorway through luxembourg it is quite a while before you get to a fuel station. Look out for the big IKEA on your right, just a few miles later is a BP services (was €1:17) may be cheaper now. If you miss it the next is ESSO just across the border into Germany and still same price. Trier shoots up to €1:48

OP
OP
micky drip

micky drip

Free Member
Jul 4, 2012
mid wales
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
5 years
Staying 2 nights at Diekirch Camping Sure aire, walking distance to old town. Fuel 1.73 euros. Donkey on church weather vane.

OP
OP
micky drip

micky drip

Free Member
Jul 4, 2012
mid wales
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
5 years
Staying at Saalburg for two nights. Nice riverside site walking distance to town. Aldi 300m.
Gozo mike here too.

OP
OP
micky drip

micky drip

Free Member
Jul 4, 2012
mid wales
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
5 years
We are in Mosel valley.Staying at Braunburg south of Bernkastel.Heading for Traben tomorrow for 2 nights then continuing north. Bumped into Gozo Mike again, shared a ginger cake

Feb 26, 2013
Pinar de Campoverde, Spain
Funster No
MH
Giottiline T60
Exp
Since March 2013
We are in Mosel valley.Staying at Braunburg south of Bernkastel.Heading for Traben tomorrow for 2 nights then continuing north. Bumped into Gozo Mike again, shared a ginger cake

I wish i'd known earlier, we are staying at Neumagen-Dhron and we cycled to Bernkastel today. We would have popped in to see you :)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back