MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
Oh GAWD!!!!

Great whites! live in the SEA? yeh?
'Umans swim in the sea? YEH?
When 'umans swim! they git wet! YEH?

Oh Gawd this is like teaching a bloody kindergarden innet!

!! 'Umans only git attacked when in the bloody sea, INNET?
by nasty Nobbys!

jEEZ Jehovah! why me? why bloody me??? you know I could be sunbathing on a bloody beach somewhere, remote, Far far away , BBQ sizzling the road kill cat, home brew palm wine, dusky bare breasted maidens cavorting , in grass skirts, fish surrendering gladly to me line. Balmy weather, me! lying on a white soft sand beach, topping up my tan , a typical Anzac bleached hair, bronzed, godlike iconic figure:cheers:

Instead!!!:doh::crying::crying::crying::crying:

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Clue! Graham is in HUMANS, which I do believe is men and women, although ?????:xdoh:summon the dead cat thread????

And just to enlighten a Acklem Resident MILES!!! from the oggin, :xdoh:Who unfortunately !is customed!!! to eating Carrots! and produces Kharki Pasties:xsad: , ONE!!! (y) GETS!!!(y) WET!!! (y)SWIMMING IN THE (y)'oggin!!! So do the nobby clarks! of the white pointer varity!:xsurprised:
It's your Antipodean spelling. Just wanted to make sure you had typed the correct vowel in wally :xrofl:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

magicsurfbus

Free Member
Oct 11, 2010
NW England
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1997
Just been to check my MH in storage after less than four weeks and here's what I found:

Bait box left outside next to the front wheel - bait blocks all gnawed
Bait box left inside the engine bay - all 4 bait blocks gone, signs of nesting in the empty container(!)
Inside the cab - gnawed insulation fragments on the passenger side (see photo), bait tray in footwell empty.
Inside the habitation area - bait tray in steps footwell untouched, bait container near cooker empty, dead mouse on the floor nearby. No visible damage (apart from to the mouse obviously).

I doubt whether the ex-mouse ate all the bait before expiring so hopefully there's a few others on the outside who won't be celebrating Christmas.

This is one of the ways they get in:
Broken Link Removed

For those who have any doubts about rodents on MH storage sites - THEY WALK AMONG US.

Mikey RV

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 7, 2010
Devon
Funster No
MH
Burstner Elegance I821G
Exp
Since 1977
It's them or your van Joy
image.jpg

JinxJetJock