Mhf The Place To Make New Friends (1 Viewer)

Daisie

Free Member
Jul 23, 2014
Selston , Notts
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
7 vans in 40yrs
Our first venture with MHF was at Chester were we met with some lovely people.
On talking about were we would be this week "Aberystwyth" we found out that Carron and Martin lived there and invited us to meet them when we were there.
I can only say what a wonderful day we have had with Carron and Martin today.
Martin drove us us around in there car to places probably not even the locals would know. We have had a grand tour of the "Alps of Wales" well that was what it felt like. At times I could not see the edge of the road, We had a large double horned ram strutting it's stuff in front of us then we drove through a herd of Highland cattle and a very large one stood up with horns longer than long as if to make sure we did not stop. Then back to civilisation made our way to a lovely tea room and had afternoon tea, yummy yummy. And to end the day we were chauffeured back to our campsite.
Thank you so much Carron and Martin we will be only too pleased do the honours when you are in our area.
Margaret and Dave (Daisie)

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
Nice to hear about your day Daisie. Its really nice that the Funsters here are a real good friendly bunch willing to help each other out. I posted looking for someone to collect an item from their area and within minutes I had 2 offers for collection.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back