LIFE MEMBER
Jan 11, 2020
South Devon, UK
Funster No
MH
Rapido C class
Exp
Yottie convert
I just finished reading the new edition (15), having made myself eke it out over several days.

Congrats, Jim for getting the new edition out. It was a really enjoyable read.

All the articles were interesting, but DBK, your article on wildlife in Spain was just superb; really knowledgeable and well-written. Thank you!

May 20, 2015
Newbury
Funster No
MH
AS Kingham
Exp
Since 1970
I will endorse that, excellent read. Like ManTheVan particularly liked DBK’s article on Spanish wildlife as we’ve been to many of the places and safaris, but there were a couple of new places to add to our list. On our Donyana bus safari the guide suddenly rushed back shouting ‘array’. Worked out it was her English translation for hare. The Spanish don’t pronounce’h’ but do every vowel. Early one morning at Laguna de la Fuentes de Piedra management came face to face with a 4 foot snake. Both reared up and shot off in opposite directions, one screaming. My request that she described the marking was met with THAT STARE.

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
We could do with some reviews on the new app. If you've had a 5star experience please do leave the magazine a review. The more reviews it has the more Apple and Google will promote it. Thanks in anticipation :D

On your phone or tablet... Review Apple here Review Android here Cheers (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mar 10, 2014
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Low profile coachbuilt
Exp
We could do with some reviews on the new app. If you've had a 5star experience please do leave the magazine a review. The more reviews it has the more Apple and Google will promote it. Thanks in anticipation :D

On your phone or tablet... Review Apple here Review Android here Cheers (y)
I have just tried to download latest mag on Android app. Asked to subscribe so I did that. Now when I try to download mag I am taken back to subscribe button and then to message saying I have subscribed but the magazine does not download. What am I doing wrong please?

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Sounds like you don't have the new app. It is issues like this one that have plagued me all year. We wrote a new app. Delete the app on your android device, then go to the Playstore, search for MotorhomeFun magazine and install it (y).

Mar 10, 2014
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Low profile coachbuilt
Exp
Sounds like you don't have the new app. It is issues like this one that have plagued me all year. We wrote a new app. Delete the app on your android device, then go to the Playstore, search for MotorhomeFun magazine and install it (y).
Thanks for quick reply Jim, problem solved!

OP
OP
ManTheVan

ManTheVan

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 11, 2020
South Devon, UK
Funster No
MH
Rapido C class
Exp
Yottie convert
My iPad version is 20.2.9. Is that the latest Jim ?

Oct 12, 2009
SW London, Poland and all Europe
Funster No
MH
A Class N+B Arto 69GL
Exp
Since 2009
Jim

What I liked in Edition 15 was the fact that you highlighted on several pages the need to check the weight for payload.

You referred to a weighbridge ticket, which is useful, but only if there is information on what was in the vehicle at he time, in respect of persons, water, fuel etc. Some dealers might state it was with full tanks when they were near empty.- best part of 200kg difference. I would always want to be present when a MH is weighed.

I think I cannot leave a review as I read the laptop version.

Geoff

• Thanks
Reactions: Jim
Jun 12, 2017
Telford
Funster No
MH
A class Pilote
Exp
As requested I have left a review 😄

Join us or log in to post a reply.