Free Member
Aug 25, 2007
Ecclefechan
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starseeker
Exp
Caravaning since 1974 - Motorhoming since 2003
There is a discussion going on on the 'other' forum as to whether dealers should have a separate section to reply to complaints or other matters.
What do WE think? It maybe a way to get some revenue for this site by asking for a fee from dealers/manufacturers to join.
I did note that top mod voted not to have a separate section.

Keith

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I do not know if this is a good idea or not. If I were dealer I would not comment publicly on a private/individual issue. That said, Facebook have just this week made a major bank do a rethink on interest charges, but their members number millions! Lets work on getting the membership up a bit first. :roflmto:

U

ukrv

Deleted User
I must admit that reading the input from the guy at Swift was really encouraging.

You have a lot of upset customers getting nowhere fast and along comes the owner of the company to sort things out.

So, even selling a product which is not 100%, I reckon he is lining up a lot of future customers - just by facing up to the problem, admitting there are issues and vowing to resolve them.

As Jim says, the priority on here is to beef up the numbers and the posts (and Ive just doubled my post count !! ::bigsmile:).

Then, and only then, will dealers/manufacturers take notice.

Paul

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

BGD

Banned
Aug 20, 2007
Costa Blanca, Spain.
Funster No
For what it's worth - I would suggest not.

It is for a dealer to liaise with individual customers over the specific issues/complaints that they have.
In addition, most dealers nowadays already have their own websites - so an individual dealer could, at any time that he liked, set up a system to communicate to present/prospective customers one-on-one, or in general, via their website.

Personally, I like the fact that this site is growing as a USER forum, rather than as a supplier-oriented one.

Cheers,

Bruce.

Adria 5

Free Member
Jul 23, 2007
Funster No
MH
adria caravan
Exp
hi agree with jim and bgd on this

Personally, I like the fact that this site is growing as a USER forum, rather than as a supplier-oriented one.

ray

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back