MHF Annual subs due - to pay or not to pay (1 Viewer)

Theonlysue

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 14, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
As Executive 50th an
Exp
Not long enough!
I agree with above comments!
I have not yet met any funsters other than a lovely lady who was assistant warden from Aldridge Hill site in the New Forest who gave me a card last summer. (Sue, a Hymer owner)
I dont know if Sue reads this forum but I would like to say a special THANK YOU for introducing me to Fun! Sue has opened a new world in Motorhoming for me.
So many friendly folk here!
Dave :xThumb::xThumb:

Yup, that was me, spreading the word lol

Theonlysue

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 14, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
As Executive 50th an
Exp
Not long enough!
Try and make some of the the meets, they are a great crowd :xsurprised: :xrofl:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
This Forum has driven me to drink. I gave up home brewing years ago but then the subject was discussed here and before you could down a pint I was off to the home brew shop to buy again all the stuff I had thrown out. Now have 5 gallons bubbling away. It would never have happened if I had not been led astray here. Am I bitter? Yes, but might try a stout or lager next.

OP
OP
ponyboy

ponyboy

Free Member
Dec 19, 2012
Tasmania
Funster No
MH
Hobbyvan AKA Jinks
Exp
April 2012
This Forum has driven me to drink. I gave up home brewing years ago but then the subject was discussed here and before you could down a pint I was off to the home brew shop to buy again all the stuff I had thrown out. Now have 5 gallons bubbling away. It would never have happened if I had not been led astray here. Am I bitter? Yes, but might try a stout or lager next.
I was just about to post an enquiry as to where you were DBK - you've been quiet lately. Ah homebrew - I used to love making that stuff, oh and disposing of it too of course.

Reactions: DBK

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back