MH07FUN (1 Viewer)

Jun 12, 2020
Scotland
Funster No
MH
Carthago 138 Compact
Exp
Since 2017
Campscout in Tesco car park Kilbirnie today. Was this a Funster in Scotland? I know the plate was sold on here previously and we don't often see a Globie round here.
I was in to Tesco get some additional refreshments for our trip to Fynefest this weekend, first full weekend in the new-to-us Carthago having moved from a Globescout.
If anyone is going to Fynefest please say hello to us.

AndyPK

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 7, 2015
Cirencester
Funster No
MH
None……..!
Exp
Motorhoming since 2015......
Yes…… on our way to the Millport Rally on Cumbrae. Stopped to shop and for diesel. Had to make do with MH07FUN as SWMBO forbid my buying MH69FUN which was available from DVLA!!! (y)
Why……..???? :unsure: ;)

OP
OP
Russell's Dad
Jun 12, 2020
Scotland
Funster No
MH
Carthago 138 Compact
Exp
Since 2017
Yes…… on our way to the Millport Rally on Cumbrae. Stopped to shop and for diesel. Had to make do with MH07FUN as SWMBO forbid my buying MH69FUN which was available from DVLA!!! (y)
Nice van.
The diesel there is pretty expensive. If anyone else is coming to Millport then Morrisons at Johnstone or Paisley is cheaper. The Paisley Morrisons has 2 LPG pumps too.
Enjoy the sunny weekend on Millport Millcourt!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

suavecarve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2009
Surrey/Hants
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam 685
Exp
July 09
There is a fiat 500 from memory that is a perfect night out.
BJ69KFC
I havent seen it for a while but around here there is H169ME* which used to be spread out "Hi 69 me *" (* = cant remember the last letter but always thought it was an X but not known on DVLA)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back