MH tax and insurance (1 Viewer)

adrenalinefx

Free Member
Jan 16, 2008
West Midlands
Funster No
Exp
since 2008....
New to this and planning to go away to France, Italy and Spain in June-December this year. Where's the best place to get good, fully comp insurance for MH?
Thanks

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
New to this and planning to go away to France, Italy and Spain in June-December this year. Where's the best place to get good, fully comp insurance for MH?
Thanks

I use these people and recommend them

Link Removed

Make sure you get European recovery with your policy

Upvote 0
R

roger loiselle

Deleted User
Thanks

I am also new to this, after much research, I found SAGA offered brilliant cover at a reasonable cost. As far as tax is concerned, this can be done on-line but you have to choose a site address for reply and disc.

Upvote 0

PeteH

Free Member
Nov 22, 2007
East Riding of Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido, 999M.
Exp
18+yrs plus 25+Towing
Hi

Euro-recovery can be 1) expensive 2) un-obtainable. for anything over 3,5tonne.

If your insurer does not include it as "standard" (some do) try the C.C.C. Who`s "arrival" scheme will cover ANYTHING (more or less) for full european cover up to 90 days Single trip for £164-00 (plus membership of the C.C.C current £36-00p/a)

Check the Range however as some of the more recent additions to the E-U are not (yet)covered.

IF you go to the RAC independantly they will not quote OR may ask for a "silly" premium on a "comercial" recovery scheme.
pete

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Papa Smurf

Sep 25, 2007
Funster No
or...

jointhe C&C Club and get RAC cover at sensible rates (Arrival scheme) with no weight and height/weight restrictions :) Cost me less than £90 for a year.

Oh, and NFU are great with dealing with claims btw :(

Papa

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back