LIFE MEMBER
Apr 18, 2012
South East Kent
Funster No
MH
Bailey
Exp
March 2012
We currenlty don't own a car as we both were able to walk to work but Alan has been made redundant and is now job hunting. He will most likely need a car for the next job (assuming he gets one).

So the question is can we insure the MH & a car on one policy and if so who with?

All help greatly appreciated. :thumb:

canopus

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2010
rural Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Carado CV640 Pro
Exp
Since 2010
I'd be very surprised if you find an insurer who would - we would be interested in finding similar :thumb:

icantremember

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 2, 2010
Near to Watton in Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL668
Exp
since 2005
Hi I'm sorry to hear of Alan's redundancy and hope he soon gets fixed up with a new job.

As regards insurance we have both our motorhome and one of our cars insured on the same policy with NFU.

The car is the Ford Ka we use as a toad on an a-frame so it seemed to make good sense having it on the same policy to alleviate any problems with having two companies involved in the event of an accident.

I shall probably add our Volvo on to the same policy at some time.

Brian

PS I note you are in SE Kent, our policy is through the NFU office in Tenterden where we were living until 2009

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

enery8

Free Member
Oct 11, 2012
Dorset
Funster No
MH
FFB Tabbert Classic 660
Exp
towing for 20 odd years but now have our first motorhome.
I phoned comfort recently as I had been told they do have a duel car/motorhome policy. I was told by a charming young lady that in fact they do not. However, she did say if I have my car insured with them (65% NCB) they would allow me 65% NCB on the motorhome as well. Sounded like a good deal to me so in May when my current insurance is up for renewal...................
Hope this helps
Bill

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back