MetaTrak Problems (1 Viewer)

Nov 18, 2016
Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
Burstner Elegance
Hi, is anyone else having problems with their MetaTrak system? I’m currently experiencing a few.

1. The location map still says I’m in France where I was nearly 3 weeks ago!
2. The Start Inhibit light stays green even though it has been set ( and is definitely working because it won’t turn over )
3. I’m getting NO Event Notifications ( texts or emails ) even when I trigger the alarm
4. If I do a “Position Request” all I get is “ Attention! Address not available for this event” message on the screen.

All of these problems occur on my iPad, iPhone AND on the MetaTrak website if I log into that too. Help!

JJ20

Free Member
Sep 19, 2016
UK
Funster No
MH
Exp
Since 2016
Yeah I had a few issues a couple of days ago but a quick call to them sorted it out, Tony the tech guy run a whole load of checks with me and the van over the phone to check everything out. Everything seems good now ??

OP
OP
A
Nov 18, 2016
Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
Burstner Elegance
Oh and now the f*cking thing won’t even let me disable the ignition kill! Aaaaggggghhhh!
Why the hell did I waste £1500 on a frigging system! No one around at MetaTrak (who couldn’t help earlier) and no one at Vanbitz. Well that’s me truly bollocked. Stuck here unable to move. Fantastic. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
Use your Non Starter over ride blipper to disable it

What did Meta Trak say when you rang them in the week?

Last edited:
OP
OP
A
Nov 18, 2016
Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
Burstner Elegance
I don’t have a blipper. Meta Trak said today ( I phoned them this morning while I was at work at 9am to tell them the app wasn’t working ) he said he’d ring me back. He sent me an email at 16:51 asking me to ring them! Nice. He said they don’t think they can help but for me to try unplugging the unit, leaving it for 10 minutes, plug it back in and see if it worked. Obviously it didn’t. I’m now stranded. Great. I have the override code but that won’t work either. Not good. I use my van EVERY weekend.

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
There is no over ride code for the Non Starter

There is a electronic over ride 'blipper' do you not have that?

If you PM me your details I will try to get some one into the office tomorrow and we can advise how to manually override the system

You had the issue last Sunday, It would have been easier to help you if you contacted us last Monday!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
A
Nov 18, 2016
Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
Burstner Elegance
The only blippers I have are the two blue ones that operate the alarm. I never got one of the electronic override blippers even though they were advertised. I didn’t think I’d ever need one because I’ve never had a problem starting the van before. MetaTrak told me today to unplug the T75 unit, leave it 10 minutes then plug it back in. They also said they didn’t think it would work though. They can obviously see the fault but that doesn’t help me much. There has been a problem with the Meta Trak for a couple of weeks by the look of it, but it was all still working. Now I can’t start the van because the unit won’t unblock the engine start. The System Restart doesn’t do anything, I’m getting NO alarm notifications ( texts or emails ) the map still shows that I’m in France, the position request won’t work either. Oh and I’m 190 miles from home! I work away Sunday night to Friday night and only get back at weekends. I’ll pm you my details but I won’t be with the van after 10:30am tomorrow.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back