Mesh sunshade for Dometic awning (1 Viewer)

Jan 16, 2017
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt low profile
Exp
Since 2016
Does anyone know where I can get one of those mesh sunshades that slide into the slot in the front of a Dometic awning?

Many thanks.

Jan 2, 2015
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Burstner Solano t725
Exp
since 2014
Let Google be your friend......

Type " Motorhome Mesh sunshade" or similar, into the search box and when the results come up, click on "images" (see below) and have a look through them.

If you see any you fancy, left click on the image and it will take to to a link to the site that includes the image.

Sunshade.jpg

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Cal54

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2014
Southport, UK
Funster No
MH
Leisuredrive Renoir
Exp
Since 1996
I have one and it came from Lillypad. Had it a while now and have used on both coachbuilt and now my PVC. It is great and even acts as a flyscreen on my PVC side door when the Fiamna canopy is closed - rolls up really small which is a bonus.

Sep 28, 2015
Kingston upon Hull, East Yorkshire.
Funster No
MH
Hymer B544
Exp
2001 Caravans 2011 Motorhomes
We were looking at those at Lincoln and the best one, in our opinion, was the Thule one like in the @Caggsie1 link above. Really good quality, looks good, blocks a high percentage of the sun whilst still allowing a view through it and a breeze.
Some we looked at were not mesh and you couldn’t see through them and one we looked at looked like it was home made out of ground sheet.
The Thule one was only about £40 dearer than the ‘ground sheet’ one.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back